Rutledge and Union County game!

UCHSPAtriots

I was at the game.The refs gave Rutledge the game.A guy swung an elbow at one of Union Co's players and connected and they didnt even call a foul.The student section for rutledge was trying to fight the same player from Union Co.The refs without a doubt was on Rutledge's side without a doubt.Where do you get refs like this,off the streets?I could walk out there and call a better game than them.

I think it would be a stretch to say that the refs had anything to do with a 20 point loss. The Rutledge student section was rowdy and they got into the head of Roach who seems to be a head case. Sounds like sour grapes to me and all of the other teams in 2AA feel the same way abouth the officials when we play at Union County.

I was at the game.The refs gave Rutledge the game.A guy swung an elbow at one of Union Co's players and connected and they didnt even call a foul.The student section for rutledge was trying to fight the same player from Union Co.The refs without a doubt was on Rutledge's side without a doubt.Where do you get refs like this,off the streets?I could walk out there and call a better game than them.

Evidently you have selective vision. You seem to have failed to see the player you mention tackle the Rutledge player, push, punch, kick, and everything else he could to finally get the elbow he deserved. You are right in the fact that a foul was not called, but young Roach deserved the foul, but didn't get it. I remember well how the Union Co. student section was when Rutledge was at Union. As I remember Union's students were a little rowdy themselves. One good turn deserves another. Stop your crying and grow up. The officials couldn't come up with a win like that if they wanted to. Rutledge won and that's it. It's a shame the good fans and players of Union County have to be represented by a post like this one. Shame on you!