Congratulations to WHH Patriot, Jared Hill, 1000 PTs!

naismith3

Jared Hill of the White House Heritage Patriots scored his 1000th point on December 30, 2005 during the Christmas tournament in Memphis. He was honored tonight at the game at home and was presented a trophy ball by his Coach. Jared is a junior this year. Congratulations, we're proud of you and good luck with the rest of the season!! Go Patriots!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jared Hill of the White House Heritage Patriots scored his 1000th point on December 30, 2005 during the Christmas tournament in Memphis. He was honored tonight at the game at home and was presented a trophy ball by his Coach. Jared is a junior this year. Congratulations, we're proud of you and good luck with the rest of the season!! Go Patriots!!!

OK I'LL GIVE IT TO JARED HE IS A GOOD PLAYER BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM AT JO BYRNS, AS I RECALL HE WAS THROWN OUT OF THE GAME AT HALF TIME AND AFTER THE HALF HE WAS ON THE BENCH CRYING, SEEMS HE NEEDS TO GROW UP ALITTLE MORE TRY IT AGAIN NEXT SEASON

OK I'LL GIVE IT TO JARED HE IS A GOOD PLAYER BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM AT JO BYRNS, AS I RECALL HE WAS THROWN OUT OF THE GAME AT HALF TIME AND AFTER THE HALF HE WAS ON THE BENCH CRYING, SEEMS HE NEEDS TO GROW UP ALITTLE MORE TRY IT AGAIN NEXT SEASON

dude, you have no idea what exactly happened there, so dont even start. he wasnt crying, just mad...dont make stuff up. and it seems they have rebounded well, FIRST PLACE IN DISTRICT, and beat jo byrns the second time, we will see come tourny time, atleast yall jo byrns fans will have plenty of time to sit on the computer and talk crap and hear how heritage is still doing in the tourneys, cause yall will be at home...and im glad your so worried about jared, cause he doesnt even know who you are...and your not on the court, he is, get a life...

Edited by nator1203

everyone has a game where they are off, but on an off night for jared hill, i guarantee he could take you. do you even play or are you just someone who thinks they know basketball? probably just a wannabe in the stands... this post is about an accomplishment that he made, no one mentioned jo byrns, grow up and get a life. (by the way, i was at that game, and hill never cried, he was just extremely frustrated as anyone would be, stop trying to tear someone down to make yourself look cool)

again, congratulations hill, you are an awesome player!

:lol: Ya know, I don't even know this player, but I believe this post was

intended to praise and congratulate him on 1000 points which is a great

accomplishment no matter what!! Congratulations from someone who

does not know Jared but can still respect what he has accomplished! :lol:

Great Job!

I'm from Jo Byrns, and I'd just like to say that this idiot in no way represents us. We're as tired of him as you all must be by now.

everyone has a game where they are off, but on an off night for jared hill, i guarantee he could take you. do you even play or are you just someone who thinks they know basketball? probably just a wannabe in the stands... this post is about an accomplishment that he made, no one mentioned jo byrns, grow up and get a life. (by the way, i was at that game, and hill never cried, he was just extremely frustrated as anyone would be, stop trying to tear someone down to make yourself look cool)

again, congratulations hill, you are an awesome player!

for your information when crying is when someone has tears running down their face and their eyes and face are all red so yeah he was fusterated but he was also crying.

also i know all u need to know about basketball my family is all athletes, my cousin is the only white boy on the springfield high basketball team so dont try to talk bad to me saying i know nothing about sports u little hoe

for your information when crying is when someone has tears running down their face and their eyes and face are all red so yeah he was fusterated but he was also crying.

also i know all u need to know about basketball my family is all athletes, my cousin is the only white boy on the springfield high basketball team so dont try to talk bad to me saying i know nothing about sports u little hoe

WHOA everyone watch out his cousin plays for Springfield. I didnt know that just cuz you have a cousin that plays a sport you know everything about that sport. My cousin played for the Braves but you dont see me acting like im in the big leagues do you? Stick to to the topic, Jared accomplished a great thing scoring a 1,000 points and still has a year left. What have you accomplished? Mabe when make your 100th post on coacht you can print it off and put it in a little frame or something. Im sure everyone will be so proud of you. Your not even liked at your own school.