District 8 A/AA

timbdp

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeffery Cummings. He's having a good time, for sure! From what he has been through, he deserves to have a good time. He said to tell you "hello" but he wasn't sure if you were really Robert, or his little brother (since he thought Robert graduated before him).

Either way, good luck with your season.

Haha i'm having a good time for sure, but never not to much i still got to survive college. lol. But yeah i do know who the poster is.. lil brother.. and i was glad to hear that it wasn't you posting that stuff, because Livingston doesn't talk that way, i know sometimes in the heat of battle they get carried away and say things that you regret later, but we try to keep that at a minium...don't we boys???

And G i'm very excited about coming up to CAK, i can't wait!!

and about the "Touched by an Angel" comment... Those are very touchy words... all i'm going to say is that yes.. WE were touched by an angel..

The team that has the heart is going to win the game.. If you have heart then you want practice and get better. If you have heart then you want to practice with you team and evolve into one unit instead of individuals.. If you have heart and play with heart, you will win... Livingston played with heart last year, because they wanted it... Some bad things happened along the way...#8 hurting his knee, but that didn't stop them they kept on trucking to State. And i'm so proud to say that i was apart of the First ever Livingston Academy Boys Soccer Appeareance.

Good luck to Station Camp, CAK, and LA. And all the other soccer teams in the up coming season!

Haha i'm having a good time for sure, but never not to much i still got to survive college. lol. But yeah i do know who the poster is.. lil brother.. and i was glad to hear that it wasn't you posting that stuff, because Livingston doesn't talk that way, i know sometimes in the heat of battle they get carried away and say things that you regret later, but we try to keep that at a minium...don't we boys???

And G i'm very excited about coming up to CAK, i can't wait!!

and about the "Touched by an Angel" comment... Those are very touchy words... all i'm going to say is that yes.. WE were touched by an angel..

The team that has the heart is going to win the game.. If you have heart then you want practice and get better. If you have heart then you want to practice with you team and evolve into one unit instead of individuals.. If you have heart and play with heart, you will win... Livingston played with heart last year, because they wanted it... Some bad things happened along the way...#8 hurting his knee, but that didn't stop them they kept on trucking to State. And i'm so proud to say that i was apart of the First ever Livingston Academy Boys Soccer Appeareance.

Good luck to Station Camp, CAK, and LA. And all the other soccer teams in the up coming season!

I knew you couldn't stay away from Coach T! Keep an eye on those Livingston boys! I know you will keep them straight!

Most people are right about Livingston. We were really overrated last year. We won some games against some very talented teams that dominated us and we probably shouldn't have won. But that was last year. We lost almost our entire starting roster so we're starting over. We do have some players that like to run their mouth and we admit it. I speak on the behalf of the whole team, not one or two players when I say no hard feelings toward Stationcamp or anyone. We admit they probably have more talent than we do this year,and we look forward to playing them.

Guest Number8

The team that has the heart is going to win the game.. If you have heart then you want practice and get better. If you have heart then you want to practice with you team and evolve into one unit instead of individuals.. If you have heart and play with heart, you will win... Livingston played with heart last year, because they wanted it...

I know exactly where u r comin from. And it looks like u been there a few times. I always believed in the team with the more heart being the stronger team. Now some may say, u can have all the heartm but if u don't have good players u won't succeed, But usually a team with a lot of hear has a lot of good players, because the players push themselves to their limits.

Plus the twins alex and andy, have a younger brothers who is a sophmore and he is walking in their footsteps. Apparently alex and andy's skills run in the family i guess that means station camp is going to be dominated by the gunnels legacy again. i'll be happy to see friendship beat you. If you are smart you wouldnt want to make any players from livingston mad or else we might do something really disrespectful and uh......say take a ###### in your bathroom. Very smooth guys. I'm glad you are taking up matt hennings spot as the biggest nerd on the soccer board. Our team maybe young but we have a strong heart and we will do whatever it takes to win. And by the way good game against FRA. Come back if you ever want to try and talk crap again... I'll be waiting.

Cya,

~RB~

wow! does that say la beat sc i played agianst both teams and i dont know but i thought sc was on a hole new level from la thats crazy is that a true post? if so what happened