District 8 A/AA

timbdp

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

Haha the best game ever was La vs. Friendship for district or whatever. That was awesome. The rioting, the fans being thrown out, the fans jumping the fence, the cops being called, the crazy goals. Good times...

:thumb: Man that is the fan that every team is wishing for. and i hope we ll see some of them this year.

I have heard alot about how great White House is going to be this year, but in the past years they have not impressed me at all. Last year Station Camp was pretty good. Did they really lose that much talent in only 6 seniors? I have also heard that Mt. Juliet Christian is supposed to be pretty good, anyone know anything about them? Good luck to all teams this year!

Edited by 2ManU1

I have heard alot about how great White House is going to be this year, but in the past years they have not impressed me at all. Last year Station Camp was pretty good. Did they really lose that much talent in only 6 seniors? I have also heard that Mt. Juliet Christian is supposed to be pretty good, anyone know anything about them? Good luck to all teams this year!

[/quote\]

who does white house have thats good this year ????

From what I know they do not have any one player or players that make a difference. I know that they have a pretty strong defense with some good senior leadership. For their offense, unless they have some good freshman, I believe they are really lacking up front. I think they will be able to hold some of the better teams but I am not sure about winning some very important games.

Edited by 2ManU1

From what I know they do not have any one player or players that make a difference. I know that they have a pretty strong defense with some good senior leadership. For their offense, unless they have some good freshman, I believe they are really lacking up front. I think they will be able to hold some of the better teams but I am not sure about winning some very important games.

well even though they might be lacking in some areas its like i said before, they r still favored to win district and possibly region

I believe that if they can come together and play well I can see them winning. So, I agree if they really want to win, I am sure they can win. Yesterday they played Father Ryan and they held them 3-0 from what I have heard that is the best they have ever played against them. So, maybe they really do want it this year.

To the question of SC losing talent in 6 seniors, yes. 3 forward/offensive minded players, 1 all-state midfielder, 2 fullbacks and a goal keeper. all have been acclaimed for the progress and ability to play the game. SC has lost alot of talent but will be a contender in all of its matches.

Edited by Ragland