UC vs. South Greene! Here we go again

Black73

Man, you guys are awesome...you play some really hard teams...i admitt Chuckey Doak and South Greene are really GOOD....congrats..lol not!

he is just sad that that the greeneville TEAMS didnt have a win this weekend except for the two teams down there that had to play each other. i'll hate to see his comments after science hill puts it on them like the ones about we didnt have so and so or so and so didnt play that good. like you can see on other threads when little ol morristown west put the big upset on them.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the big deal about someone throwing up. Everyone does it. DOn't fell sorry for the boy that it happened to he just laughed it off. Just like anyone would to that is mature enough.

Oh honey trust me we ALL laughed....it was one of the worst things you can do in a basketball game. Its not our fault he looked up at the score board....I was just trying to be nice. But I guess that dont go with yall over there...

And Comexx, you just need to drop it. Your "Oh so wonderful, untouchable team" LOST! We won our game and our conference title. You can run your mouths about us as much as you want but at least we have won every game in our conference.

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

Oh honey trust me we ALL laughed....it was one of the worst things you can do in a basketball game. Its not our fault he looked up at the score board....I was just trying to be nice. But I guess that dont go with yall over there...

And Comexx, you just need to drop it. Your "Oh so wonderful, untouchable team" LOST! We won our game and our conference title. You can run your mouths about us as much as you want but at least we have won every game in our conference.

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

I do believe we won our conference too. If Greeneville was in yours, you would not have went undefeated so please limit your comments to that.

he is just sad that that the greeneville TEAMS didnt have a win this weekend except for the two teams down there that had to play each other. i'll hate to see his comments after science hill puts it on them like the ones about we didnt have so and so or so and so didnt play that good. like you can see on other threads when little ol morristown west put the big upset on them.

you jus upset cuz Greeneville would embarras erwin...erwin couldn clean greeneville shoes once again...im out..u guys arent worth talkin to

I do believe we won our conference too. If Greeneville was in yours, you would not have went undefeated so please limit your comments to that.

I really dont see why you and ComexxOriginal are bring Greeneville into this it has nothing to do with them.... Did you not read the topic.... It says UC vs. South Greene what part of that dont you understand.... Limit your comments.... When we won't to know anything about Greeneville we will ask you guys....

So the point is that Erwin won the game so thats the end of it. No more is needed. This thread should have been over by Saturday. The only thing that we have been able to talk about has been an imaginary game against Erwin and Greenville. Its not gonna happen so its not worth talkin about.....

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

You really need to get a life.... This has nothing to do with Greeneville.... You need to worry about Science Hill Tuesday and not worry about what goes on here....

yea it shoulda ended saturday but morons think erwin could play wit greeneville and its not possible....its impossible for erwin to stay within 30 of greeneville..wat?

blah blah blah...none of this matters.

person A (or persons) thinks team A could beat team B

person B (or persons) disagrees.

enough said...time to move on with our lives.

some people just want attention, like a spoiled child. if you ignore it when it screams, whines, and cries...eventually it will stop.

since the UC, South Greene game was this past friday...i do believe it is time we all moved on and ignored those seeking attention.

but for what it's worth...i wish all three teams involved in this debate (UC, SG, and Greeneville) good luck in the post season. :thumb: