Region 4; District: 7 A/AA Forum

Muffin_Man11

Hey hey. This is my first year not playing for DeKalb due to the fact I graduated last year, but I still want to discuss and be a part of soccer. Anyways, let's make this a fair and clean season. And being people friendly on the boards. With the loss of MJCA and Friendship Christian from our district, I believe the district has gotten a little weaker. In the district we have:

DeKalb County

Jackson County

Livingston Academy

Monterey

Smith County

York Institute

My pre-season predictions: If Livingston Academy plays like they did last year, they will easily be first in the district and go far into the region. With two of the harder teams gone, DeKalb should sweep second, unless Monterey (being a new team and never saw them play) have a few surprises. If DeKalb learn to play as a team this season instead of being individual soccer stars, then we will go farther then last previous seasons. Anyways, please share any comments and whenever the season starts, please post the scores. And ThomasJ, I havn't forgotten you, and I better see you on, it was rather fun discussing soccer on last year boards. Ha!

Good luck to every team this season.

Edited by Muffin_Man11

Hey hey. This is my first year not playing for DeKalb due to the fact I graduated last year, but I still want to discuss and be a part of soccer. Anyways, let's make this a fair and clean season. And being people friendly on the boards. With the loss of MJCA and Friendship Christian from our district, I believe the district has gotten a little weaker. In the district we have:

DeKalb County

Jackson County

Livingston Academy

Monterey

Smith County

York Institute

My pre-season predictions: If Livingston Academy plays like they did last year, they will easily be first in the district and go far into the region. With two of the harder teams gone, DeKalb should sweep second, unless Monterey (being a new team and never saw them play) have a few surprises. If DeKalb learn to play as a team this season instead of being individual soccer stars, then we will go farther then last previous seasons. Anyways, please share any comments and whenever the season starts, please post the scores. And ThomasJ, I havn't forgotten you, and I better see you on, it was rather fun discussing soccer on last year boards. Ha!

Good luck to every team this season.

yeah i agree with u la will win district pretty easy if they play like they are capable of. they lost 10 seniors and 8 of them were starters .

Well Muffinman it's good to see you back! I don't know if you ever left, but i haven't been on in along time lol

Anyway about your post. LA is always gunning for 1st, but they have lost a bunch of players. Last year they lost i think 10 Seniors, all who played if not started. So this is a rebuiding year, but also all those who are returning do have some great experince from watching and playing. So i think that this years district championships will be very close, and also be very good games, i can't wait to see how it turns out!

Good luck to all!

Also Muffinman are you in college? if you are where are you attending, if you don't mind me asking. :blink:

Edited by SocBlue4

• 1 month later...