Volunteer Falcon Baseball

baseballplayer9

Good day,

Not trying to hijack the thread. But could someone pass me info concerning summer baseball and fastpitch softball programs. We are moving to CH and have

highschool BB and SB players in need of teams (15-17yrs old).

(backer this is what my questions were for you in chat sorry I missed ya)

Thanks

Sorry, I can't answer your questions regarding softball, but the high school baseball team has a summer schedule that goes for about 3 weeks in June. You didn't say how your old son is, but there is a young man putting a team together for the 15 and under AAU tournament in Kingsport. DandDD and myself are working on getting some of our 15 years olds on that team. You can find my number in the book if you have any questions that I can help you with.

p.s. After reading the mess on here, are you sure you want to bring your children into this back-biting snakepit? Don't get me wrong, there are some really good people here who care about the program and the school, but there are others who only care about their own personal situations, so good luck.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son is 17 (He is already there you probably know him ) I was trying to get the track on something after the highschool summer season. I could not find any available info for a team his age.

I try to side step the drama and just keep up with the team....but this tread has definitely taking a turn.

Thanks backer look forward to meeting you.

My son is 17 (He is already there you probably know him ) I was trying to get the track on something after the highschool summer season. I could not find any available info for a team his age.

I try to side step the drama and just keep up with the team....but this tread has definitely taking a turn.

There are definitely fewer options at that age. Have your son ask Coach McClain to call Pappy Crowe and see if he knows of anyone in the Johnson City area. Maybe niner can be of some help. If there is any way I can help, let me know.

I said I wasn't going to do this..but Oh Well!!!

VHS Fanatic....

I have read your post until..I just..I just.. I just...can't stand it no more..It's like a broken record...you are pathetic..LOL

If you are a child..you need to be taught some manners...if you are an adult...you need to grow up!!!

I haven't decided yet what your posts are..ignorance..or...jealousy...Let Me Guess?

It is bad enough to get on here and read trash posted by other teams and their fans...but to get on here and read trash you have posted about other falcon supporters ..is unacceptable!!!

Do you honestly think that other players..coaches..fans are interested in your biased opinions???

Do you think that because you put "GO FALCONS!" after your trashy post that makes you a true falcon BASEBALL fan??? THINK AGAIN!!!

If you are so worried about your questions being answered talk to the people you need to face to face..not on here...you might learn something...but then again...that's not what you want is it?? You want to act like your a perfect person...in your own little perfect world...GET REAL!!!!!

LIFE AIN'T PERFECT....AND PERFECT PEOPLE DON'T LIVE IN IT....

Be glad you have people...Backer...DanDD...DG..and others that are willing to donate their time to help these kids play baseball and maybe someday fullfill their dreams..if possible......

GO FALCONS BASEBALL!!!!

P.S. That is what this thread is about..correct...not some petty..jealous... I said..she said..yes you did..no I didn't...I know you did it...rambling..on...and on... and on...and on...and on...and on...LOL

Be glad you have people...Backer...DanDD...DG..and others that are willing to donate their time to help these kids play baseball and maybe someday fullfill their dreams..if possible......

GO FALCONS BASEBALL!!!!

I'm glad we have you and your's and ULCpanther and his crew and many others like you. I have spouted off on here about what I do, but it's the silent majority like you guys that have been there at every opportunity and worked their tails off to help the program and not received the thanks you deserve. Hats off to you. I'm sure Coach McClain would agree.

Good day,

Not trying to hijack the thread. But could someone pass me info concerning summer baseball and fastpitch softball programs. We are moving to CH and have

Thanks

Contact Coach Strickler at the school for fastpitch softball information

Good day,

Thanks

There is a 16U travel team in Rogersville called Triple Threat. Coached by Dwayne Brabson number listed under Bean Station. You might contact him to see if there are any openings. If you daughter would fall in this category. The team is comprised of players from Cherokee, Rutledge, Morristown West and Cocke County. There is going to be a parent meeting on Thursday April 27. This team is pretty good they won USSSA State and SEAA World last year.

TRY WWW.RIVERDOGSBB.COM FOR A U17 TEAM