Heritage vs. McEwen 1st Round in District

AllCountyPatriot5815

I predict that there will be a whole lot of trash talking between the fans before this game is ever tipped off. About the outcome, I don't care, but reckon I'll pull for Heritage since they are from White House.

Thanks for pulling for us because "we're from White House". I always hope that WH High school wins, not because they are from my town, but because I care about the kids there. My child went to school with them for alot of years. You should care who wins. Good luck to the Patriots,play like you know how to play and do your best. GO Patriots!!

Edited by naismith3

Thanks for pulling for us because "we're from White House". I always hope that WH High school wins, not because they are from my town, but because I care about the kids there. My child went to school with them for alot of years. You should care who wins. Good luck to the Patriots,play like you know how to play and do your best. GO Patriots!!

I agree, i think it will be a good game between the two teams, but I got to pull for Heritage, and yes i'm sure their will be alot of trash goin around before the game, and hopefully Jared Hill won't get punched by any of the McEwen fans or nothing gets thrown at any of our players by the McEwe fans this time. But i look for Heritage wo win big.

I agree, i think it will be a good game between the two teams, but I got to pull for Heritage, and yes i'm sure their will be alot of trash goin around before the game, and hopefully Jared Hill won't get punched by any of the McEwen fans or nothing gets thrown at any of our players by the McEwe fans this time. But i look for Heritage wo win big.

How about RESPECT from all involved? FANS, COACHES and PLAYERS. No cheap shots, no disrespect. Play the game. Contact with the hoop. Play Ball!

well...... this is gonna be a good game to watch there will be trash talkin and alot of action but in the end there can only be one team to move on and id have to say that would be heritage.....GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

I agree, even though their has been alot of talk about Tyler Slagle being out for the game, i think Heritage will play like they know how, i ain't sayin it'll be a walk over McEwen, McEwen will be playin hard to stay in the tournament, but i think it'll be a great game, but i believe that Heritage will come out on top to advance to the next round.

Edited by AllCountyPatriot5815

I attended the game lastnight, Hertiage did not play like they know how, they had a rough night and it wasn't the same without Tyler Slagle, although he is a great ball player, but, heritage still had the talent on the floor to win lastnight, we just had to many fouls and you can't win ball games with to many fouls, I tip my hat to McEwen, it was a great game and their was alot of excitment, congradulations to Heritage for having a great season this year and good luck to McEwen in the next round of the tournament..