Champs?

Past30

not sure if correct i believe nic bundy is 50-0 on the season by winning his 125 lb. state title

BEST MATCH

119 lb Championship

Jay Adamson (ND) vs. David Mang (Brad)

BEST WRESTLER

145 lb Champion

Kelly Felix, Franklin.....i guess he won best wrestler cause he pinned his guyin the first period in the finals; 1:41 was the time

I am not guessing at all. Kelly Felix was the most outstanding wrestler in the Div I state tournament. He was not wrestling a push over, but his skill and talent made it look like he was. Furthermore, a pin in the first period of state finals is insane! I cannot wait to see this kid in freestyle this summer. Lets hope he goes to Fargo and does really well!!!

Tennessee needs more wrestlers like him. It would really help our reputation. Pardon me for stateing the complete obvious, but I had to get it out of my system!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if correct i believe nic bundy is 50-0 on the season by winning his 125 lb. state title

BEST MATCH

119 lb Championship

Jay Adamson (ND) vs. David Mang (Brad)

BEST WRESTLER

145 lb Champion

Kelly Felix, Franklin.....i guess he won best wrestler cause he pinned his guyin the first period in the finals; 1:41 was the time

not only was Nic 50-0 this season but was not taken down all season! Congradulations Nic for a great season! Kelly Felix is a very talented wrestler cant wait to watch him next year, congrats to him as well!!