Oneida vs. Oakdale

youdontknowme

If Oneida can take away the 3 and play like they did in early January they can win by 15.

But, if some of them just play for all tournament ( a few of the ones that did not make all-district) we will lose by 15.

Play hard, and get the ball to the right people(this is not the time to be selfish) so you will be sure to have one more game on your home floor.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE

lol well were scott is next is prob in the Mcreary Co tourney beating oneida once again by 20+ unless they will chicken out cause they aint in for another beating. lol didnt oakdale beat Oneida this year lol Scotts Freshman could beat them and Huntsville Middle and Oneida middle could put up a good game nothin to brag bout beating oakdale. Lets see what happens against Wartburg

lol well were scott is next is prob in the Mcreary Co tourney beating oneida once again by 20+ unless they will chicken out cause they aint in for another beating. lol didnt oakdale beat Oneida this year lol Scotts Freshman could beat them and Huntsville Middle and Oneida middle could put up a good game nothin to brag bout beating oakdale. Lets see what happens against Wartburg

NICE and let me guess what comes next the only reason is yun got double the students. only 5 on 5 out there not 700 against 400.

Listen, I am as much a Scott fan as anyone on this board. I graduated from there a Highlander back in the '90s and I remain a Highlander today. But why do you all insist on coming onto Oneida threads and making a rearend out of yourself? The mere fact that Oneida is still alive in the postseason while Scott's season is finished makes your posts here even more ridiculous. It's also silly to be talking about something that happened back in December. Talking about how your freshmen could beat Oakdale is just about as silly as it would be if Bearden or William Blount were on Scott threads talking about how their freshmen could beat Loudon. Classifications are in place for a reason. If they aren't, why has Scott appealed to TSSAA to be moved from Region 2 in football? Now, boys, it isn't as if you're having to come over here to defend yourself, because I haven't seen any Oneida people on any Scott threads talking smack. Stop embarassing Scott County people who hope for the success of both local schools.

:thumb: well said cant catch me.I remember that game let me see was it 32 points.Yea scott is out but we had a pretty good season.....A WINNING SEASON.Nothing against Oneida but they got the players to win but why dont they.Like loosing to Oakdale and Jellico.They got some good players but why aint they winning?I thought they would of did pretty good this year.

Since oneida beat oakdale last night this means that they play wartburg. I know it is gonna take just about a perfect game to get past them, but i dont see oneida winning that one. If they lose they'll probably play coalfield unless they upset oliver springs. If oneida would win and get 3rd place in the district who would they play in the region tourny? If they lost and got 4th would they draw cosby? Because from what hear cosby is a VERY good team I mean from the look of there record (28-1) I dont see Oneida winning that one, but they may not even end up playing them.

Another thing is yeah scott beat oneida, but that was in December and that was in the regular season. Now that were in the tourny's and scott is out why dont you scott fans try to support the other scott county team instead of bashing them just because your mad that Scott is at the house and Oneida is still playing. Scott has the better team and yeah they play in a tougher class, but still what is the point of arguing on here about something that happened like 3 months ago. I like both Scott and Oneida, but im from oneida and it didnt really bother me that oneida got bashed by scott and i was for scott in their district, and i was for oneida in theirs,but now that Scott is out im not on scott topics sayin all this stuff about them losing, im just tryin to support the other team from Scott County.

Since oneida beat oakdale last night this means that they play wartburg. I know it is gonna take just about a perfect game to get past them, but i dont see oneida winning that one. If they lose they'll probably play coalfield unless they upset oliver springs. If oneida would win and get 3rd place in the district who would they play in the region tourny? If they lost and got 4th would they draw cosby? Because from what hear cosby is a VERY good team I mean from the look of there record (28-1) I dont see Oneida winning that one, but they may not even end up playing them.

Another thing is yeah scott beat oneida, but that was in December and that was in the regular season. Now that were in the tourny's and scott is out why dont you scott fans try to support the other scott county team instead of bashing them just because your mad that Scott is at the house and Oneida is still playing. Scott has the better team and yeah they play in a tougher class, but still what is the point of arguing on here about something that happened like 3 months ago. I like both Scott and Oneida, but im from oneida and it didnt really bother me that oneida got bashed by scott and i was for scott in their district, and i was for oneida in theirs,but now that Scott is out im not on scott topics sayin all this stuff about them losing, im just tryin to support the other team from Scott County.

Isnt Oneida A "Special School District" So they can be distinct from the other scott schools?