Lacrosse Officials Needed

Redtwin

$$$ LACROSSE OFFICIALS NEEDED $$$

NO REFFING EXPERIENCE NEEDED - WE'LL TRAIN YOU

(But I've haven't met a player yet who didn't think he could call the game better than the officials!)

You will start out doing Middle School and progress to JV & V games as you learn the Mechanics.

An important criteria is the flexibility to do some weekday games starting between 4 & 5 pm.

But you have the flexibility to choose games in advance around your schedule.

Also, being available on Saturday helps.

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE SOME EXTRA MONEY, GIVE SOMETHING BACK TO THE GAME YOU LOVE, OR MAYBE YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO MIGHT LIKE TO BECOME AN OFFICIAL.

Send Redtwin a PM for contact information.

• 2 weeks later...

from the 2 games that we have played there has been a ref that i have never seen before doing the game. how many new refs do we have this year in middle TN?

Not that many. There were actually several guys that moved away which has created this shortage. Most of these new refs will be doing middle school and JV games for their first year. You might be seeing some guys that reffed middle school or JV last year. I believe most of those guys have played for years but are just going through the certification process now.