UCHS BLUE DEVIL BASKETBALL

bigblue4life

good win last night. ben harding really stepped up for the devils and put it on his old team mates. he had an outstanding game and from where i see it really give the devils the win. for against happy valley the devils are really going to have to bring theier game fri. with ball control and defense cause the valley is hungry now that they beat south greene. we have seen two good games between these teams and im sure fri will be the best one of the year with the devils pulling this one out by a slim margin. GO BIG BLUE ROLL ON ROLL ON!!!!!! :angry:

GREAT WIN OVER BETSY LAST NIGHT!!All the guys did great and Ben Hardin did a wonderful job against his old team mates...he lead the way to victory with several 3s and showed Etown that he is better in Blue. Colton, Ike, Drew, Scotty, Ryno, and Jmoney did a great job too. This was a huge win for the Devils and I cant wait to see what they bring to the court on Friday. Yea Valley won the other night against SG but only in the last seconds.I think that if the Devils all stay on top of the game and play smart ball then there shouldnt be a HUGE problem with the warriors,but they are doin pretty good and if we dont play good D and keep hold of the ball then we will have some problems but I think that the guys know how important this is and wont let anything get away from them. Best of Luck Devils!

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

Edited by UCBlueDevils