Sullivan Central

ComexxOriginal2221

yea congrats men...didn't Greeneville beat Science Hill by 14 and lead the whole game also; yep...after Greeneville handles Sullivan South, and Science Hill, yall can get some if u make it...lol Greeneville has a good combination of farm boy's and sum city boy's so guess we'll see whats up not that has anything to do with it=hope Ghs plays sc so they can embarrass them and get on the road to mtsu...yea you guys are OVERATED

Comexx, who are you? I am a GHS fan and love the Devils but your posts are embarrassing. Do you ever have an intelligent thought? Let the guys play and quit making bulletin board material. I too believe that GHS is the best team this side of Knoxville and possibly beyond but until we prove that, how about toning it down. As of now NOBOBY, GHS or SC is anything more than champs of their respective districts!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Greeneville beat them by 15 + last year..sullivan south has no one who can stop wiggins or moore...and there defense is to good..the fact is Sullivan South is to slow to play with Greeneville, but good one...after they beat them they WILL beat SH then Central can get'm sum...SULLIVAN CENTRAL IS OOOOVVVEEEERRRAAATTTEEEDDD!!! :huh:

Sullivan Central overrated? And Sullivan South too slow? Wait until you get out the region at least before you start bashing your opponents. But that seems to be par for the course with you.............................................. Even Michael Jordan didn't dare trash his opponents before or after a game. But then I suppose you are higher and better than the great MJ?

Comexx, who are you? I am a GHS fan and love the Devils but your posts are embarrassing. Do you ever have an intelligent thought? Let the guys play and quit making bulletin board material. I too believe that GHS is the best team this side of Knoxville and possibly beyond but until we prove that, how about toning it down. As of now NOBOBY, GHS or SC is anything more than champs of their respective districts!

oh their gonna play aight..they're gonna ball out in regionals and then murda the overated sc...go dev's :huh:

lol

oh yea and combo man..sc is taking the horse wagons to hal henard..better reserve a hay stack

Sullivan Central overrated? And Sullivan South too slow? Wait until you get out the region at least before you start bashing your opponents. But that seems to be par for the course with you.............................................. Even Michael Jordan didn't dare trash his opponents before or after a game. But then I suppose you are higher and better than the great MJ?

Cn man..when did facts become bashing???im not gonna brag on these teams....SULLIVAN SOUTH IS TO SLOW>>>ARE YOU RETARTED>..and SC THEY ARE OVERATED>>>>GO HOME! :D

...lol Greeneville has a good combination of farm boy's and sum city boy's so guess we'll see whats up not that has anything to do with it

when farm boy's (south) and redneck's (one and only's) team up

in a way over crowded gym...

thangs gets alittle rowdy.

and how bout them cougars?

...and from how it looked last night, science hill needs

to take a day and shoot nothing but 3's before they play anymore...

cause good god.

lookin' forward to them redneck's goin to state...

and i was wonderin' how are a bunch of country boy's,

who apperently learned to play basketball with a couple

2x4 and a clothes basket with the bottom chopped out over-rated?!?

how did that happen? ..wait.. maybe because they dominated

everyone 'who counts', to win d1aaa championship...then get called 'over-rated'.

..and I don't see no 'blow outs' in the future..

get back at me home dawg

Yes Commexxxxxx, please take advice from your own man. Also, please invest in some typing classes and maybe some ridilin while your at it. Shouldn't you be out back feeding the cows and stacking the hay bales?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO COUGARS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WS:H*(^*^)(*)(S()*S)_*D BLDKJ

Edited by SMyers

ok this is some bs......dont get me wrong i love my cougars......how can we be over rated? if it wasnt for the bristol news paper we would never get news coverage......look at db my god everyone made a huge deal about the new dome......news flash no one cares......south gets alot of coverage too, you think a school with two 1000 point scores would be on the top of the list but i guess no one wants to report on a bunch of rednecks

Why don't you get your own newspaper, and then you might get some coverage.

You are almost right...IF you can handle South and SH...If you beat both of those teams back to back then you deserve that sub-state birth.

Who got embarassed the last time Central and Greeneville played?!?

That was before Greenville misteriously got two really niice transfers.... Wake up Central! Ya'll are still in your D1AAA CHAMPIONSHIP state of mind. If you guys even want to think about going anywhere past district, you better wake up. Greenville will work you.