page vs. independence

soccerman06

yeah i was on the field as to who i am don't worry about it. hey soccer or football it doesn't matter its about protecting your body and apparently you aren't very good at it. scared of a 15 yr old sophmore? who ended up on the ground and in the hospital. oh and about using "my team" you aren't playing anymore so use "the independence team" from now on. yeah brag about your schools team schooling him cause we both know you sure didn't do anything. yeah i know about the coaches and principals talking and it doesn't matter cause it happened in a game so nothing can be done. a headache equals "head trama" so what does having your face smashed equal.

yeah i was on the field as to who i am don't worry about it. hey soccer or football it doesn't matter its about protecting your body and apparently you aren't very good at it. scared of a 15 yr old sophmore? who ended up on the ground and in the hospital. oh and about using "my team" you aren't playing anymore so use "the independence team" from now on. yeah brag about your schools team schooling him cause we both know you sure didn't do anything. yeah i know about the coaches and principals talking and it doesn't matter cause it happened in a game so nothing can be done. a headache equals "head trama" so what does having your face smashed equal.

I am a phs player andi don't see why independence keeps crying to Mrs. Webb. I was 2 feet from the incident and it was a clean hit. The ref didn't even make a call. So stop crying.

Does any body know why this thread keeps getting closed?

The folllowing are from the Board rules

Under message boards Terms of service:

"Be Nice: No posting of material that antagonizes, harasses, or creates hostility toward another user or group of users.

Our terms of service are general guidelines. These are the top ten examples of specific violations:

2. If your post crossed the line of constructive criticism and civilized behavior or degenerated into excessive negativity towards the operators of this website, players, coaches, officials, or school administrators. We welcome all opinions but only if it is civilized."

Lastly, what are you trying to accomplish by repeatedly posting this thread? A young man got hurt... sounds like rather seriously. Whether or not is was purposeful, you are not going to convince the other side one way or the other. All this thread is going to do is to inflame someone.

I wish the young man a quick recovery. I hope that the other player involved conveys his sorrow at the player getting hurt. Beyond that, this isn't the place to complain, and I wont let it happen. THAT IS WHY THESE ARE GETTING CLOSED.

I am a phs player andi don't see why independence keeps crying to Mrs. Webb. I was 2 feet from the incident and it was a clean hit. The ref didn't even make a call. So stop crying.

Allright soccerkid90, r u sure that u saw the play, or r u just trying to protect ur player? Either way it doesnt matter, what matters is that our player was bleeding all over the place from a hit with the hands, because the last time i remember the ball was on the ground not on the air. Secondly ur player is twice the size of ours and their is no way that he couldve hit him with the head unless he had his on the ground. Thirdly, ur player couldve atleast apologized like good sportsmanship. Were not crying were just trying to get the facts straight.

well u must be scared of a sophmore if u had to take him out for no reason. and it does matter who u are why dont u just tell us who u r???? well who cares the incident is over and everything with soon be equalized between the teams. just remeber what goes around comes around. :thumb:

just remeber what goes around comes around. :thumb:

This is EXACTLY what I am talking about. Get a clue. This is not the place for chest thumping or threats, you will not antagonize or cut down another team. Every thread about this will now just be deleted. Don't even bother to open another thread. I gave you THREE chances and you blew them all. You guys have some issues... go to your athletic directors, your coaches, or your lawyers. Don't take it out on a public forum about soccer. Once again, if you don't like it, e-mail coach T.