Best of the West

timbdp

Yeah,that is true I shouldnt have put it like that,my apologies :) haha but ya know what they say every crow thinks theres is the blackest! haha :thumb: but you are right i shouldnt have said that because he probably would be mad if he saw that.

Ok.....this is pappa!!!! Really!!!!! JOSH IS DEAD!!!! I just got on here and saw that I have been active on coach-T. Looks like ole Josh is gonna be doing some runnin' at home. Hahahahahaha!!!! Josh is gonna get his own screen name too. I may just print this off and let Coach English see it. lol...yep... Josh is dead.....I'm gonna kill that sucker!!!!!

Guys....(and coach English) don't take this stuff serious....Josh is foolin' around with me......AND I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!!!!! B):D

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.....this is pappa!!!! Really!!!!! JOSH IS DEAD!!!! I just got on here and saw that I have been active on coach-T. Looks like ole Josh is gonna be doing some runnin' at home. Hahahahahaha!!!! Josh is gonna get his own screen name too. I may just print this off and let Coach English see it. lol...yep... Josh is dead.....I'm gonna kill that sucker!!!!!

Guys....(and coach English) don't take this stuff serious....Josh is foolin' around with me......AND I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!!!!! :thumb:B)

All I can say is if Coach English sees this you will not have to worry about killing him................

Guys....(and coach English) don't take this stuff serious....Josh is foolin' around with me......AND I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!!!!! :thumb:B)

The more I think about it this does not sound like a freshman talking. How many 14-15 year old kids come up with the phrase every crow thinks his is the blackest. If you are a bragging dad just come out and say it. I have a feeling something is about to hit the fan in Liberty Land.

All I can say is if Coach English sees this you will not have to worry about killing him................

Yep....he's at church right now. I hope he gets all his stuff in order. He's gonna need it.

He'll be callin' for daddy to save him. lol.......that sucker has a sense of humor though. I bet Coach E wont though.....I bet he don't crack a smile. HAHAHAHA!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!! :thumb:B):D

The more I think about it this does not sound like a freshman talking. How many 14-15 year old kids come up with the phrase every crow thinks his is the blackest. If you are a bragging dad just come out and say it. I have a feeling something is about to hit the fan in Liberty Land.

YEAH!!!! It's about to hit the fan alright. Oh yeah I'm a bragging dad.....I'm gonna be braggin' about how Josh's big ole head got stuck under that bus.....hahaha You better call him and tell him not to come home.

Laying all jokes aside....I didn't write that....Josh was just fooling around with me....he had made some comments before using my screen name....he thought it would be funny to put words in my mouth. I think those guys know him well enough to know he wouldn't say anything to degrade his team mates. I know how hard that team works together to be successful. They also know what kind of sense of humor he has also. As far as putting his team mates under the bus.....we don't have a bus...hahaha.... The Liberty baseball team knows what that means...hahahaha.

Edited by P.A.Lin-Z

alright guys,this is josh lindsey (im supposed to be dead right now but i had one last request,and that was to straightin this out),all this was a joke between me and my dad.he's always gettin on to me about bein humble,and i just thought it would be funny,kinda like an april fools joke.but i didnt mean for it to sound like i was puttin down my teamates cause im not,those guys r like my family and i wouldnt put them down after all the stuff we've been through this year.

alright guys,this is josh lindsey (im supposed to be dead right now but i had one last request,and that was to straightin this out),all this was a joke between me and my dad.he's always gettin on to me about bein humble,and i just thought it would be funny,kinda like an april fools joke.but i didnt mean for it to sound like i was puttin down my teamates cause im not,those guys r like my family and i wouldnt put them down after all the stuff we've been through this year.

and from now on this will be my dads screen name haha ill have my own later