Father Ryan VS BGA

R.O.B.

R.O.B. is actually a player on Father Ryan's team. He plays center mid/center back and has the long throw-in. His name is Michael Gallagher and I believe he is number 2.

i'm gonna echo soy and ask how you know this. not that i necessarily disbelieve you, but after so much conjecture as to his identity, for you to just spit it out like it's common knowledge is interesting. can anyone on the FRHS team, which has long denied knowledge of his identity comment on whether or not it is this gallagher character?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiosity for those of you that were at the game what did u think of the officiating? I ask because one of the referees for this game reffed the centennial game later that night adn did a horrible job. He has refed the past 3 home games for centennial and done terrible in all 3. I want to know if he is always this bad or just when he comes to centennial.

The refs weren't very good. The game was VERY physical and the refs let it get out of hand. However, for some reason, there were three refs at the game instead of the usual two. This allowed the game to be called evenly (only one head ref). Though many calls were missed, they were missed evenly both ways. The officiating wasn't very good, but it didn't effect the outcome of the game.

Edited by ydet

R.O.B. is actually a player on Father Ryan's team. He plays center mid/center back and has the long throw-in. His name is Michael Gallagher and I believe he is number 2.

I don't believe it. This isn't the first time someone has claimed to know the identity of R.O.B. and I doubt it will be the last. Unless someone can come up with some real proof, I wont believe any accusations other than R.O.B. is someone with some affiliation to Ryan, who extremely dislikes all the other teams in the region.

In my opinion they were evenly horrible, but they let the game get WAY out of hand.

I agree, at least one red card should have been given. Also the ref should have called things the whole game instead of waiting until the end to start handing out cards.

Maybe he was lying, but after playing my brother's team, he came on here saying he had talked to my brother for half the game. He happened to have been playing CB and was marking my brother the whole game and that was the only Father Ryan player that he talked to or knows. I don't really care personally, but I thought I might throw that out there.

Maybe he was lying, but after playing my brother's team, he came on here saying he had talked to my brother for half the game. He happened to have been playing CB and was marking my brother the whole game and that was the only Father Ryan player that he talked to or knows. I don't really care personally, but I thought I might throw that out there.

A few questions what team do you/your brother play for, what did he say, and just because a kid on the other team talked to your brother makes him R.O.B.? I just dont know man.

Edited by blumpkin88