Farragut vs Bearden(JV)

Lion10L

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! you took a direct kick on JV keeper and scored? well geez! let's call ESPN.

i just think it is bad that a JV team uses Varsity players to take free kicks when playing a JV game. Now I know they should play because apparently they only have 11 players, but they should let the original team do as much as possible

but i am happy for you, it seems like you have found some confidence in the fact you can score in a JV match.

He was originally on jv and got moved up

who is lion10l. does he play for ultralions.

Yes i do. And everyone. I didnt post this up here to brag. Or anything like that. And Tin Man, Tom webster is amazing at soccer. He happens to be pretty good friends with me. And yes if he played im sure he would of dominated. And BigG he is a really nice kid. He used to play for a Cak Team for club. Is that how you know him.

And Tin man, you had a good year last year and its sad you couldnt come out this year and help Bearden.

This JV game must've been amazing because it is getting more posts than the Varsity game which is one of the most attended soccer matches in the state.

i guess no one from Bearden wants to talk about it the Varsity game :D

they just wait for hopefully 3 rematches. wouldn't that be a sight.

but it was a good game and looked like a fun one to play in.