Celtics 17U Win "King of the South"

Congrats to the Nashville Celtics 17U players for their hard work and great play over the weekend at the King of the South event and Lipscomb University. The Celtics won each game by double digits in route to the title. Great performances by Gerald Robinson (MLK), Jamie Graham (Whites Creek), Josh Slater (David Lipscomb), Codye Hatcher (Antioch) and GW Boon (Huntsville, AL).

Gerald and Jamie were extremely impressive and really caught the eye of some some D-1 coaches that attended along the scout from Unapproved Website. There is an article about the the event on www.Unapproved Website. They did mess up the semi-final score win over the St. Louis Falcons in the article. That was an 16 point win instead of a 6 point win as they said.

Anyway, congrats to all the players, they really played unselfishly and should have increased their stock quite a bit.

Hey folks, this is the same person. Does anyone else do this? It almost like talking to yourself

AFO (Blackburn), Why don't you post how it was setup for the local team to win?

And, how do you know that the coaches were so impress. Did they tell you this? I always thought they couldn't comment on players until they sign with their school. So, if they were talking to you aren't they in direct violation of NC2A rules. Secondly, why would they risk talking to a nobody like you. Tell us which schools you say was so impress? Was it squeaky clean Vanderbilt or squeaky Duke (minus the lacrosse team) or was it violation ridden TSU? I bet anybody it's all made up, just like every other post you make.

Again, please name the schools that you talking about? I have a steak dinner bet on the line. If you name the D-1 schools I will offer you a gift certificate for a steak dinner too.

First off, congrats to the Celtics on a great Championship!!! I thought the two Tn teams more than represented and made a mark for themselves nationally!!! Congrats again Celts!

Second, AFO and BBurn are two different people...

Third, this was a good post by BBurn. Those in Tn should know that the Celts did so well...

Fourth, Goldbolt, I don't know you, but after reading a number of your posts lately on a few threads, I would really urge you to try to be less negative in your posts...

Fifth, in the Spring evaluation period, College coaches are allowed to talk to AAU Coaches in any Sanctioned event...

Edited by gomab2

Hey folks, this is the same person. Does anyone else do this? It almost like talking to yourself

And, how do you know that the coaches were so impress. Did they tell you this? I always thought they couldn't comment on players until they sign with their school. So, if they were talking to you aren't they in direct violation of NC2A rules. Secondly, why would they risk talking to a nobody like you. Tell us which schools you say was so impress? Was it squeaky clean Vanderbilt or squeaky Duke (minus the lacrosse team) or was it violation ridden TSU? I bet anybody it's all made up, just like every other post you make.

Again, please name the schools that you talking about? I have a steak dinner bet on the line. If you name the D-1 schools I will offer you a gift certificate for a steak dinner too.

www.Unapproved Website will provide you the info you need regarding the players on middle tennessee teams that are being recruited. How nationally respected Rivals scout Jerry Meyer knows that the colleges are interested, I haven't a clue. But I believe what's on Rivals. D-I college coaches subscribe to it

Wow. You are an angry dude. Very impressive. As I said before, you can go to Unapproved Website and read the articles about Jamie and Gerald and the interest they are getting. I know coaches were impressed b/c they told us personally they were impressed. Tennessee, FSU, AL, Penn St were ones who said they were impressed. Then we got calls from UVA, Missouri about those guys afterward. Is that good enough?