8 A/AA all district....who gets it?

fcssoccer06

8 A/AA--- all district team, who deserves it???

Portland - got to go with Elias Groft (sophomore striker with 20+ goals this year), Anthony Groft (senior stopper who is the most solid player on the team and best leader), and Jacob Suttle (senior left back who shuts down his side of the field)... a few others that deserve some mention, but those three I think are the keys to this teams success

what about from friendship and station camp???

Station Camp's goalkeeper will probably get a spot. One of the mids in the middle (though he tends to float to the right) was solid and a good tempo controller. And there striker that sits up top will probably get a spot, not the greatest player but always in the right spot.

For Friendship, from what I have seen, I don't think they get a striker on the team, but they have two mids that are probably their most dangerous players. I think the sweeper has a shot as well, being that they are usually outmanned in games, yet still find a way to keep the opponent from scoring.

I apologize for not having names or numbers, but I have only seen Friendship once (a long time ago) and Station Camp has had different players play well the times that I saw them.

What about you FCS, what are your thoughts on your team's district nods (your knowledge of the names would be more helpful). And timbdp needs to read this and put his two cents in on WH.

The one kid from Greenbrier (basically the only go-to player on that team) and the keeper from Merrol Hyde I think get on as well.