Science Hill Vs Morristown

Guest Number8

Guest Number8

Science hill got smaked on their OWN field, now it is time to return the favor, Or will Science hill turn the cheek and take another one?????? Predictions, and comments!

Both of these teams are very strong. As it should be, the 2 best teams in the region will playing. It will be an excellent MoWest defense against an equally excellent SH offense. Unfortunatley, one has to lose but I feel confident both of these teams will make this year's sub-state with Bearden and Farragut a real battle.

Edited by soccer67

Both of these teams are very strong. As it should be, the 2 best teams in the region will playing. It will be an excellent MoWest defense against an equally excellent SH offense. Unfortunatley, one has to lose but I feel confident both of these teams will make this year's sub-state with Bearden and Farragut a real battle.

I agree. SH already beat Farragut 3-0 earlier in the year, and seem to have crush G'ville earlier in the week. Mo West beat the Hill earlier in the season. Should be a great game. Both teams will have a shot of playing with/beating Bearden or Farragut. Good luck.

Guest cockett8

well im a fan of the hill so moshen do what you do best my money is on science hill ill be at civtan this summer so c ya in a few weeks good luck

Science Hill won 4-2 on PK

It was a very good game. Science Hill score in the second half on a goal from (guess who?) Number8. He did a very good job today. A player went down and the ball was put out. MW was playing the ball back to SH as they usually do when players go down, but the MW foward went on to get the ball and attack the SH goal after his own player had tried to kick it to the SH defenders as fair play. The MW player was brought down in the box. Reff blew for PK... MW equalised. Extra time... to PK. SH got 3 shots in the net out of 4. MW got 1 in out of 4.

Mo. West is a good team. I am glad that they are one of the two teams going to sectionals to represent region 1. Good Luck MW :thumb:

Yes - you are right. These 2 teams represent the best in Region 1 and both have the potential to move on past Saturday. I have not seen either Farragut or Bearden play and I am sure they are as formidable as always but neither game will be a cake walk for them as in previous years.

Good luck to both Morristown West and Science Hill.