smyrna..crouch?

37dog

everyone knows what happened friday, i for one am a fan, and am not in the locker room but know josh very very personal, and i have for about 14 yrs now, he was in complete discust with himself as he should have been, quote josh " i have discrased my name, my family name and thats all i have" i dont belive josh was " acting " he plays this game with great pride, and although yall think of this inncodent as shamfull to him and smyrna, i believe it will bring them closer, and josh has done nothing but worked the first team offence and defense bc he was held to scout team this week and next and riverdale, but he has no attitude, they switched around the depht chart and still he is there to answer all questions about wr and his position, no matter if u liked the kid or not, he was a student of the game and could read any defence and find the "hole" or void, but actoing was never the question, he loves this game and for the fist time in his life he is discrased!

smyrna will have its best game this week, the players are ready, and although my 2 best friends are out, 17 and 31, they will b there on the sideline and supporting our team,

weather or not u agree with this, what josh did took GUTS, he manned up and took his punishment and apologized and ment it whole heartedly,

HE EVEN APOLOGIZED TO ME FOR KNOWING HIM! idc who u r, the kid found himself, and found his real true friends, and whenever he comes back, i hate to see what he does!

UR TRUE FRIENDS ARE HERE FOR U 17, KEEP UP UR HARD WORK AND EVERYTHING WILL PAY OFF, LET THE MERCY OF GOD REVEAL THE MAGIC IN UR LIFE, WE PRAYED AND IT WORKED! PRAISE GOD!

i had to get that out bc eveyone on here was making him "discused"

we care 17!!! we r here!

Guys make mistakes. Let's let the coach/team handle their discipline internally.

Everybody just needs to move on.

Personally, I'd rather see all of Smyrna's players the first time we play them. Maybe the coach can work out some pennance that does not include missing the Riverdale game. I definitely think these two teams will meet again in the playoffs.

Edited by TDCman

I agree. I know Josh personally, even though he doesn't really know me well (lots of hooping at Hilltop in the summer), but I do know a lot of the young men who do play on that team. I have seen them play 6-7 times over the past few years and I like the passion with which Crouch plays. He just lost it in an immature 17 year old moment. He wears his emotion on his sleeve and sometimes kids who do that can't quite turn it off like they should after a game. We were all 17 at some time and did not always use discretion as the better part of valor. I hope Josh learns from this deserved punishment and grows as a young man, because that is what this is all about. I don't believe in assassinating a young guy's character over something like this.

I'm going to give Crouch the highest compliment I can give a player.....HE COULD PLAY ON MY TEAM ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, ANYWHERE!!!!!

Good luck Josh and like Tupac said "If you can make it through the night, there's a brighter day."

I hope the Bulldogs learned a lesson last Friday......this could help them going forward.

Here are the "nominees" for Best Actor in a Drama

Zeke Anderson- The Heimlich in 1 Easy Step

82 Cat- Memoirs of a Drama QUEEN

Josh Crouch- Weeping My Way from Disgrace

And the Oscar Goes to JOSH CROUCH!!

Better luck next year Zeke and 82 Cat.

Wait, Zeke has no more chances.

82Cat has 2 more years to try for a win.

Here are the "nominees" for Best Actor in a Drama

Zeke Anderson- The Heimlich in 1 Easy Step

82 Cat- Memoirs of a Drama QUEEN

Josh Crouch- Weeping My Way from Disgrace

And the Oscar Goes to JOSH CROUCH!!

Better luck next year Zeke and 82 Cat.

Wait, Zeke has no more chances.

82Cat has 2 more years to try for a win.

you should add mimms to that list... oh wait, thats right, he didn't have to say anything. Hee was automatically given a pass to stay with blackman. love those double standards.