Dickson Co at Franklin

faninthestand

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is definately an easy one to choos who to pull for in but who wins? i say franklin coach webb's defense is going to shut down Dickson's offense. Dont get me wrong dickson is good but my money is on franklin

I still say Dickson by a score of 28-14. Dickson is for real!! Besides Webb couldn't beat Dickson when he was with us, why do you think he will shut them down now? no way. Dickson wins our old region and shows even more how tough of a schedule Henry County has played!

I have watched both teams play....Dickson has the best running back i have seen all year in shane rayburn! his power and quick feet make him an incredible threat, and brown has great power too! however, the best threat on the team is their quarterback. He is probably the best throwing quarterback dickson has had in the last decade. If they can utilize their passing game they can win this one, but if they play conservative like they did against riverdale then they may get beat. Franklin has a strong defense, but i havent seen any team this year that can hang with dickson in the fourth quarter. However franklin may be the team to do it, although they didnt look very good late in the indy game!

Dickson 24

Franklin 17

You are so right FOOTBALL55 DC QB is a big reason we are having sucess this year. He throws a tight spiral and he can also run the ball pretty good. Jon Primm is a great athlete. also very good BB player. and the best part He isonly a JUNIOR!

You are so right FOOTBALL55 DC QB is a big reason we are having sucess this year. He throws a tight spiral and he can also run the ball pretty good. Jon Primm is a great athlete. also very good BB player. and the best part He isonly a JUNIOR!

Many of DC's playmakers are underclassmen this year. Rayburn, Bell, Primm, and 4 of the 5 lb's are juniors. McCallister at corner is only a sophomore, and he is probably the fastest player on the team.

Many of DC's playmakers are underclassmen this year. Rayburn, Bell, Primm, and 4 of the 5 lb's are juniors. McCallister at corner is only a sophomore, and he is probably the fastest player on the team.

Im looking for my cousin (#50) Levi davis, to put on 20 pounds and big a big time linebacker next year for the cougars! I really like where this team is heading right now, and they are still so young. Im looking forward to the playoffs, but next year could be even better!

Yes, but do remind us of how we moved the ball offensively?

Your third string quarterback has nothing to do with our running game. Can you agree with that? Especially considering that he's not on the field at the same time as our offense.

And I'm not sure if "Ravenwood are the two best Williamson Co. teams" because Ravenwood is just one team.

And as far as the supposed concussion...you're right, I think that it was all a conspiracy theory. I think that he wasn't even really hurt and he was just left out of the game so we could win.

Oh, and just maybe Sellers got hurt because he was leveled all night by the Eagle linebackers? Just maybe.

Dickson was the more impressive of these two teams. Plain and simple. I'm basing it on what I saw. I'm sure you'd be glad to tell me that I haven't seen anything. I guarantee I've seen a lot more football than you.

I stick with my prediction of Dickson by a TD.

Franklin's 3rd string QB (who shouldn't even have been in that game) had a lot to do with your team's running game. Especially when he is putting the ball on the ground twice and throwing an interception. That is what allowed your running game such a short field to work with. How many points were scored after those turnovers? 16? Wasn't that the difference in the game? But, what happened to the great Indy QB that night? Looking at the stats, Sellers had a better passing percentage and more yards and he wasn't even in the whole game.

As for your linebackers "leveling Sellers all night", I don't recall that happening. They made a couple of good tackles on him. As for his injury, I don't think it was officially a concussion, and I believe it was caused more by hitting his head on the turf than someone's hit.

As for Sellers getting the ball to Campbell more, it is happening more and more, and it will continue that way. Sellers is still learning. The kid is only 15 and he didn't go into the season thinking he was going to be the starting QB. He has only been the full time starter since their 3rd game. I am sure the coaches spent more time with Cantrell in pre-season, so Sellers has been playing a little catch up. Granted, he has been a great runner all season, ask Ravenwood, but his passing did not start out consistent. He has been getting better and better. He has only had 3 picks this season and two of those were during the Father Ryan game which was his first full start. If he can get the two of these going at the same time (which he has lately) he will wear out DC.

Im looking for my cousin (#50) Levi davis, to put on 20 pounds and big a big time linebacker next year for the cougars! I really like where this team is heading right now, and they are still so young. Im looking forward to the playoffs, but next year could be even better!

Levi Davis is already a good lb and he should be great next year. I was going to mention him, but instead i just pointed out how 4 of the 5 will be coming back. I know him personally too, he is going to be a great leader for them next year.