Baylor v MUS

Chattcity

uncfan13

I am going to try leave the personalities out of the equation so I am making my response general without referring to you or to signalbirdie. Nor am I going to refer specifically to a "McCallie" or "Baylor" response. The etiquette rules are blind as to persons or schools. The rule coveing this question reads as follows:

There are no threads limited to specific schools so if a poster has a comment to a previous comment in any thread, the proposed poster make make such response as is relevant, insightful and helpful in furtherance of the topic as described in the heading. Hope this helps.

PS I recognize that most posts violate the above refernced "relevant, insightful and in furtherance of the topic" requirement but coacht can't afford poster police.

Thanks! Since I've never made a post that wasn't "relevant, insightful and in furtherance of the topic" I'm in great shape.

Now for the topic at hand. McCallie and BA slowed Cooper down significantly in the second half but since MUS isn't McCallie or BA, I'm betting on Cooper to have a 200+ yard game and to win by two TD's. However, when Baylor plays BA, Cooper will wear down in the second half after playing both ways and carrying half of BA's defensive line every time he touches the ball. And because of this, BA's defensive line will be chasing Massey all over the backfield in the the second half. BA by two TD's. The problems of a short bench.

Edited by uncfan13

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can MUS come to Chattanooga and win this one? I don't think so. Keven Cooper has been unstoppable and Tyler Maseey has greatly improved as a QB since early in the season. MUS has had offensive problems this year and the trip across the state always makes it even more difficult.

Baylor 31

MUS 14

Lets see MUS will travel up there on the day of the game and will get there just in time to throw on their equipment and stretch before kickoff. Baylor seems to have gotten better and has progressed throughout the season but I havn't seen MUS progress to much to be honest. The game will come down to if MUS can stop Cooper (yes I know this is obvious lol) and put points on the board. If MUS plays like they did against Baylor last time it could be a long night. Baylor is going to play smash mouth football and MUS needs to meet the challenge.