D II

raider51907

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright bunchman, yes you and your boy settles are some of the best bowlers in the nation. However your average was an all time low of 157 in your past match against the Big Blue. Seemed like the raiders had a tough time Wednsday night against McCallie, as McCallie beat them 22 to 5 while Settles also had a rough matchup way below par for his usuall performance. McCallie dominated the match by taking pinfall by over 393 pins. The red raiders have a tough matchup against Knox Webb just to see if they will be going to the State Championship in Smyrna. However I feel confident that Settles and Bunch will come through in the clutch against this squad to avenge McCallie for its first ever state title. This could be tough, because Bunch and settles seemed to struggle in the matchup when it really mattered but they are very good bowlers and will bowl to the best of their ability when it really matters.

By the way Jake the snake is a very good bowler and i feel that him vs Mullinix are the two best bowlers in the world. They will try their hardest

Josh McCkinney is one of the top recruits of the 2007 class and he feels most at home when he is at the Holiday Bowl on Brainerd NOT Hixson. This is why Jake was able to defeat him with ease during game one, and thus moving up to the number 1 position. Josh has got a nice ball and a good pair of shoes, which seem to really give him a great advantage over his competitors when it comes to seeing whose more intense Bunch, Jake, Settles, Mulinex, or McKinney. Good luck to all squads in the D2 area, and for the winning team this year. Tristate Lines is putting on a free cosmic bowling party on New years eve. If this isnt enough incentive to try hard, than you dont deserve to be out on the lanes

Yes, Baylor had a tough match, posting what I believe was their lowest pinfall at either Holiday Bowl this season. McCallie is much better than they were last time we bowled them, but they shouldn't count on another dismal performance in the region tournament. And none of us claim to be some of the best bowlers in the nation.

baylor has averaged 2,952 for total pinfall over the course of fifteen matches. so i guess the 2903 pinfall against mccallie wasn't so "dismal" after all. it certainly doesn't look dismal up against baylor's all time low pinfall of 2126 in their 5-22 loss to knox webb. i suppose if baylor had actually bowled dismally against mccallie, they would have been shut out. suddenly, baylor's not quite "the best team on the d2 side" they thought they were. as a matter of fact, they fell a solid 17 points short of that feat in their last appearance.

tset, if you knew anything about averages, you'd understand that the 2100 against webb is the reason our total pinfall average is that low. family bowl forgot to oil their lanes...a perfectly reasonable mistake. we had no problem with webb yesterday despite another dismal performance. we plan to come back from break ready to compete.

so McCallie you think you're the best in d2. when is the last time some one from mccallie bowled 300 or 700 plus series in competition. and one more thing, just so u know Baylor was the first team to win the state title. if you dont believe me look it up. looks like y'all were wrong, "oooo i hate it when that happens, i really do." ha

so McCallie you think you're the best in d2. when is the last time some one from mccallie bowled 300 or 700 plus series in competition. and one more thing, just so u know Baylor was the first team to win the state title. if you dont believe me look it up. looks like y'all were wrong, "oooo i hate it when that happens, i really do." ha

it seems to go that way a lot, baylor always looking to the past to find some kind of athletic accomplishment. were you on that team? Meanwhile, McCallie holds the current title of state champions with back to back championship wins.

So what is Baylor's excuse for losing to us this time? Maybe if you didnt have a guy that bowled a 93 wou would have a better chance. On top of that, our cheering section was better than yours despite the match being at Baylor's home alley. Jake the Snake, that six in a row was pretty impressive i can say nothing negative about that. Oh and i tried your bowling style and suprisingly it works. Settler, i do not extend the same respect to you. I mean honestly, you have a Dale Earnhart Jr. bowling ball. How can i take you seriously with that? A house ball garners more respect than a Jr ball. See you at states baylor, if you make it there.

you baylor boys are absolute tools, who seriously worries about bowling so much that they update each and every match they play on coacht???? all i can say to you guys is DYNASTY, and i dont believe you guys have even had a shot at that in bowling, correct me if im incorrect. just wait til regionals when we own your ###### once again, then you can come on here and skeet all over the scores you have been posting for the last 2 months on here!!! VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: