West Greene vs Union County

Mr. Freeze

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am picking West Greene also.

All this wg is better than last year and coach greenlee has turned the program around is a bunch of crap. If they would have got off beets and his staffs butts and let them coach they would have been hard to handle this year. tracy had this boys as freshman playing varsity when they needed to play bteam. So greenlee walked in a good time after all hard times where over. They will never win. Get over it buff fans

All this wg is better than last year and coach greenlee has turned the program around is a bunch of crap. If they would have got off beets and his staffs butts and let them coach they would have been hard to handle this year. tracy had this boys as freshman playing varsity when they needed to play bteam. So greenlee walked in a good time after all hard times where over. They will never win. Get over it buff fans

Beets was a good person but not a good coach.Beets didn't even have enough kids interested in playing for him to have a b-team.Thats why those freshman was on the varsity.Greenlee has got kids wanting to play for him.He's got a b-team and a freshman team.Like it or not he has got the fan base interested in basketball again.

WGHS will win they look really good this year.Coach Greenlee has really turn the basketball program around.

First of all Greenlee hasn't turned anything around. He took over a program that was on its way up and was coached well to start with. Let see what Greenlee can do next year with just about all players he started with! Second WG can not beat UC! That is not putting down the team just being realisitc.

Beets was a good person but not a good coach.Beets didn't even have enough kids interested in playing for him to have a b-team.Thats why those freshman was on the varsity.Greenlee has got kids wanting to play for him.He's got a b-team and a freshman team.Like it or not he has got the fan base interested in basketball again.

Thats how much WG fans and parents know, if Beest was not a good coach why has every school from Knoxville to Upper East TN. been after him to coach! The reason kids weren't interested Beest demanded respect and hard work! These kids are spoiled and lazy! The coach now lets them get away with a lot and thats why they play if you can say that-play that is!

Thats how much WG fans and parents know, if Beest was not a good coach why has every school from Knoxville to Upper East TN. been after him to coach! The reason kids weren't interested Beest demanded respect and hard work! These kids are spoiled and lazy! The coach now lets them get away with a lot and thats why they play if you can say that-play that is!

Beet's record at WGHS was terrible he might have won 15 games in 7 years.Every school from Knoxville to Upper TN has been after him to coach,thats crazy.You need to change your name to KNOWSENSE.Calling kids lazy that pratice everyday and work hard thats dumb.These are really good kids and they love playing for their coach.I think you are a coach and you are wanting these kids and their coach to fail.What I mean is a coach from WGHS!!

Lol, oh my goodness. Quit it commonsense, you are killing me. Every school in east tenn. You got to give respect to get respect, thats what your boy dont have. West Greene got beat tonight in the last second tonight, they played hard. Don't even talk about the boys like that, they have worked their butts off this year in the weight room and on the court. You need to shut that mouth, before anything else comes out of it. You are new on here right, watch what you say. You don't even know wghs ball team, or you would know they give their all every gameday, for coach Greenlee, and thats what he teaches to them. 100%.

Again another new baby for the system here at coacht.com. Was you at the game tonight against Union County, 79-78 buzzer beater at the end West greene lost by 1, hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm. I think the last time we played them a few years ago the score was like 40 something to over 100. Union Co. won. We have came a long way. Give the boys the respect, they have worked so hard, and all of these people want them to fail this year again like always, but not this year, to much is to much and it stops here. I think some people are jealous of this team and the friendship they have on it, with the players and coaches. These boys love their coaches and thats why they lay it on the line every night for them.

Again another new baby for the system here at coacht.com. Was you at the game tonight against Union County, 79-78 buzzer beater at the end West greene lost by 1, hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm. I think the last time we played them a few years ago the score was like 40 something to over 100. Union Co. won. We have came a long way. Give the boys the respect, they have worked so hard, and all of these people want them to fail this year again like always, but not this year, to much is to much and it stops here. I think some people are jealous of this team and the friendship they have on it, with the players and coaches. These boys love their coaches and thats why they lay it on the line every night for them.

I was there and they couldn't guard an old person. Everybody has been talking about they are going to win so many games, well this was one of them. UC is way down this and if WG can't beat them then there in trouble to break double win season. You also talk about how good of coach WG has, when you have an 8 or 9 point lead with about 1 minute to go and you lose, that comes down to coaching!

Edited by commonsense

Beet's record at WGHS was terrible he might have won 15 games in 7 years.Every school from Knoxville to Upper TN has been after him to coach,thats crazy.You need to change your name to KNOWSENSE.Calling kids lazy that pratice everyday and work hard thats dumb.These are really good kids and they love playing for their coach.I think you are a coach and you are wanting these kids and their coach to fail.What I mean is a coach from WGHS!!

No one didn't say they were not good kids! Just because you show up to practice doesn't mean anything. As for Coach Beets, Carter has tried to hire him twice, some where on the other side of Knoxville not sure, West, Cherokee and a school in Atlanta, GA. to just name a few. He didn't want live to far away with the health of his parents! Now is there anything you don't get about that. Know your facts before you start talking!!!

Edited by commonsense