Next years leaders in region 7-1A

pizzaman1

I think Bruceton will be on top the region and their leaders are the offensive line and Chad Jordan. Mckenzie, Derek Carr, and Union City, offensive line, fighting for second and Lake County in forth in the playoff race. :thumb:

If Bruceton is to have a great year anytime soon, this should be it. They have 12 returning seniors who have seen a lot of action over the past 3 years, most of them playing the last 6 years together, and that would make them the odds on favorite to be competitive with anyone in their region.

It is going to be 2-3 years before they have another good crop of seniors, as Jr, So, and Fr numbers loook to very low.

I also like the fact that they have moved Fayette Acadamy to 5th game of season and put in Chester County for the first game.

They have also put Huntingdon in as the 3rd game and dropped TCA. This is a rivalry game that we have not won since 2001 or 2002 and I am looking forward to the renewal of the game, win or lose.

A couple of upcoming Juniors who might come back out for football this season could help the team a great deal. I hope that all those who can play and contribute to the success of the team will get motivated and come on out, strap on that helmet this spring and help the team out! ;););)