WEST GREENE vs. SOUTH GREENE

billybobbasketball

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think South Greene wins this one as well. I tend to think in the ten to fifteen point range.

How did South Greene look on Monday night against Cloudland? I know they won but by 7 so was Cloudland pretty good or was it not a good night for the lady Rebs or what? Help me out here pgsg.

Brittany Crum played like a Senior but the first half was ugly but we will take the win. South Greene is getting a little better with each game . We will find out what the Lady Rebels are made of tonight against the Cyclones

Great win for the Lady Rebels last night. Must have been a really good game and the girls came up big when they needed too. Congrats on the win, keep up the good work and give Chelle a pat on the back for me before you get on her about another part of her game. LOL

Thanks, she actually had a really good game against the Lady Cyclones last night but we still have a lot of things to work on.

Well pgsgfr10 give me an update and your thoughts on the game Friday night since I had to go watch the Greeneville-Cherokee game. I know they won but how did the girls play?

South Greene looked great at times getting the ball out and running the floor, the press looked awesome at times and then like crap at times. We are young and we are making young mistakes but we are getting better every game. They are doing more and more of the little things right.

how good is south greene???? :D

They are very young starting a freshman at point, two sophs. they only have one senior and one junior on the whole team. THey are very fast and will eat you up on defense and can get it out and run the floor. THey will force a lot of turnovers with eat you defense. I think the Lady Cyclones coach said it best after the game against South Greene to descibe the Lady Rebels he said: "they're back , they are young and they are back"