RegionX

wrestle-hard

Region X should do really well at the state tournament this year. Anyone have any ideas about who will do good down state from region X this year that's not obviously going to dominate. Who from Region X should be ranked and isnt.Just lookin for opinions.

the obvious 2, Brandon Wright and Demetrius Johnson

Well of corse, but who(that we dont already know about )has potential to do well.Who does G-Town, Collierville, Cordova, Houston and the rest of Region X have besides the obvious?

As far as potentially good teams go..

Cordova seems to be one:Cullen King.Matt Craig.Amos Jones.Chris Reynolds.Adam Shaw.Brendan Gibson.Jimmy Ferguson.Tripp Thomas.Thomas Bridgeforth.

Cordova seems to be one:Cullen King.Matt Craig.Amos Jones.Chris Reynolds.Adam Shaw.Brendan Gibson.Jimmy Ferguson.Tripp Thomas.Thomas Bridgeforth.

Well from the looks of things Cordova has potential but who is Cullen King, Adam Shaw and Matt Craig, sorry never heard of them are they any good and what weights are they? What weight is Chris Reynolds wrestling this year? (I love watching him wrestle)

Well from the looks of things Cordova has potential but who is Cullen King, Adam Shaw and Matt Craig, sorry never heard of them are they any good and what weights are they? What weight is Chris Reynolds wrestling this year? (I love watching him wrestle)

Adam Shaw is a junior this year at I think 152 or 160

Matt Craig is a senior, he was at Kingsbury last year,

Cullen King is the 112, he was not the 112 last year, nor was he on the JV team, so I can't tell much about him other than his showings at the pre-season tourny's

Oh and that's Todd Bridgeforth. Don't think you did misspelled it on purpose, but just like to make sure the kids' names are right.

Of those names, the only ones that could place at state would be Chris Reynolds, and maybe Brendan Gipson or Matt Craig. They have a tough lineup at Cordova, but not everyone is going to get a state medal.

Of those names, the only ones that could place at state would be Chris Reynolds, and maybe Brendan Gipson or Matt Craig. They have a tough lineup at Cordova, but not everyone is going to get a state medal.

FireHouse,

I might argue that with you a little bit. Todd Bridgeforth would certainly have as good a shot as the three you have mentioned unless he has significantly lost ability since last year. He lost to the 3rd and th plac finishers in the state tournament and was a region champ. I would say he has a shot.

Gipson is a more or less known quantity, already having a medal under his belt (even if it was two years ago, he has the ability). Reynolds is a known quantity: region champ who was a match away last year after an awful draw (for a region champ) and has knocked off lots of the top talent in the state. Matt Craig is the only relatively unknown quantity but he is definitely wrestling well now!

Cullen King is from Alabama and has defeated some of the top 112's in RegionX.He pinned White Stations 112 and Millingtons as well.Considering this is his first year wrestling..that is pretty impressive.

Adam Shaw will soon be dropping to 140/145, he has just been bumping up to 160 for a little while.

i'd bet Cordova will have him at 145, Reynolds at 40, and Craig at 35 come january.