Balor School for Boys and Girls loses one to The McCallie school for b

bear cat brown

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, it's getting pretty boring. Loosierdad feels like he's found a flaw in WV that somehow makes himself better and WV can't let go of the challenge. Ho-Hum.

I agree, however, it isn't a matter of finding a flaw. My contention is why the name calling. If you are going to do this, than answer the questions.

I too can let it go for now.

TCB.

P.S. I was giving up at birth. As you can see, I don't stoop to talk about private parts on this message board being viewed by children. I am in a better place now, and no, not at some drinking establishment.

TCB

I agree, however, it isn't a matter of finding a flaw. My contention is why the name calling. If you are going to do this, than answer the questions.

TCB.

P.S. I was giving up at birth. As you can see, I don't stoop to talk about private parts on this message board being viewed by children. I am in a better place now, and no, not at some drinking establishment.

TCB

By your last cheap shot, you apparently can't let it go. Try some professional help. Maybe you can find peace there. The farthest fall a man can take is from the pedestal he sets himself upon. Nuff said

By your last cheap shot, you apparently can't let it go. Try some professional help. Maybe you can find peace there. The farthest fall a man can take is from the pedestal he sets himself upon. Nuff said

mored,

What was cheap? What was not not the truth? I find it amusing you getting on to me, yet, nothing said about language on this message board. What gives, maybe you need the professional help. How can you say this about me but nothing of the trash (language) used on this post? Explain or have you fallen? If making a remark about the terrible language used at times on this board is cheap, I confess.

mored,

What was cheap? What was not not the truth? I find it amusing you getting on to me, yet, nothing said about language on this message board. What gives, maybe you need the professional help. How can you say this about me but nothing of the trash (language) used on this post? Explain or have you fallen? If making a remark about the terrible language used at times on this board is cheap, I confess.

Let it go. Your sanctimonious air is boorish.

mored,

I will do as you request, however, you never answered the question. Now who is borish? Your silence showed your stance and your defense of this act.

You just can't let it go. You're smugness and self righteousness are overwhelming. I bet you think the Kennedy assassination was a conspiracy, too.

mored,

I would like to address all the terrible language on this post, as you suggested.

Couldn't find any.

It is true that I occasionally use a bad word,( I get that from my momma's side of the family in Little Rock Ark.) and I am trying to quit, been on the patch fot two days now. I assuming you haven't been around many kids ( with that restraining order and all) to know that they are far more advanced then when we were children. I hope my occasional bad( mostly deleted) word won't send little Johnny over to the bad side of the t@@@@s. Maybe I can start giving encouraging words to the hundred of kids that I know thru sports, wait a minute, I do. I'm patting myself on the back now :D

Looserdaddy, I will work on the words that come out of my fingers.

With much love from the Irish Nation and the Home of BCB and SLAL

Merry Christmas and have your self a cold one.

Bear Cat Brown

TCB.

TCB

So I guess we can't count on you to pick up the tab.

Frankly, it's getting pretty boring. Loosierdad feels like he's found a flaw in WV that somehow makes himself better and WV can't let go of the challenge. Ho-Hum.

very boring...!!!

so...if "soms" is radio...then "hoosierdad" and " walkenvol" must be "broken radio # 1 and # 2"

maybe this can eliminate all the name calling...now that is funny :D

I would like to address all the terrible language on this post, as you suggested.

Couldn't find any.

It is true that I occasionally use a bad word,( I get that from my momma's side of the family in Little Rock Ark.) and I am trying to quit, been on the patch fot two days now. I assuming you haven't been around many kids ( with that restraining order and all) to know that they are far more advanced then when we were children. I hope my occasional bad( mostly deleted) word won't send little Johnny over to the bad side of the t@@@@s. Maybe I can start giving encouraging words to the hundred of kids that I know thru sports, wait a minute, I do. I'm patting myself on the back now :thumb:

Looserdaddy, I will work on the words that come out of my fingers.

With much love from the Irish Nation and the Home of BCB and SLAL

Merry Christmas and have your self a cold one.

Bear Cat Brown

You will not find it because it has been edited. When it first came out, it was out there for all to see, Is this not true?

Why no answers to the questions.

P.S. Your name calling is juvenile as well. :thumb:

TCB