Davidson Academy cupcake schedule

ashjan44

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classless, bitter, jealous? wow, i'll take the high road. In my followup post I said good things about Becky. I've coached her girls in aau over the years and get along with her great. It was just an observation and nothing I wouldn't bug her about. As far as JPII schedule, They don't have to play Knox Webb but do. They try to schedule Brentwood academy twice but BA won't. Went to Memphis last year and played Briarcrest who went to the state. This saturday GPS comes to town who is best DII in chattanooga and went to the state last year. Throw in Harpeth Hall and Ryan twice. Will play a solid AAA team in Gallatin next week. Besides, JPII has gone to the state the past 2 years and will challenge again this year. If Beech, H'ville, etc would schedule, JPII would play them also.

You have taken the low road. It's like calling someone an idiot and then retracting........and calling them a nice idiot.

Davidson has a good record (9-1, I believe) and your letting the world know that they haven't played anybody. Well, they have Harpeth hall, Father Ryan, Brentwood Academy, Enworth and PJPII all coming up. Sounds no worse than your schedule. You should sit BEHIND the PJPII bench and help with their coaching.

You have taken the low road. It's like calling someone an idiot and then retracting........and calling them a nice idiot.

Davidson has a good record (9-1, I believe) and your letting the world know that they haven't played anybody. Well, they have Harpeth hall, Father Ryan, Brentwood Academy, Enworth and PJPII all coming up. Sounds no worse than your schedule. You should sit BEHIND the PJPII bench and help with their coaching.

All I did was put a topic up for conversation and you have turned it into something it shouldn't be. You have other issues it seems. This topic is closed to me and if you're big enough to tell me where to sit, just let me know.

Classless, bitter, jealous? wow, i'll take the high road. In my followup post I said good things about Becky. I've coached her girls in aau over the years and get along with her great. It was just an observation and nothing I wouldn't bug her about. As far as JPII schedule, They don't have to play Knox Webb but do. They try to schedule Brentwood academy twice but BA won't. Went to Memphis last year and played Briarcrest who went to the state. This saturday GPS comes to town who is best DII in chattanooga and went to the state last year. Throw in Harpeth Hall and Ryan twice. Will play a solid AAA team in Gallatin next week. Besides, JPII has gone to the state the past 2 years and will challenge again this year. If Beech, H'ville, etc would schedule, JPII would play them also.

You mention Father Ryan as one of the better teams that JPII plays on one post, but when you talk about competing for region on another post, you did not mention the Lady Irish. Does that mean that JPII or its fans have written the Irish off? Just wondering. :blink:

You mention Father Ryan as one of the better teams that JPII plays on one post, but when you talk about competing for region on another post, you did not mention the Lady Irish. Does that mean that JPII or its fans have written the Irish off? Just wondering. :blink:

Ryan is always a great rival and a great competitor. My schedule point is that JPII plays them twice instead of once and that makes both teams better. Rivalry aside, JPII lost only 2 players off a state tourney team while Ryan has lost at least 3 contributors and JPII would be considered the frontrunner of the two. That certainly doesn't mean that Ryan won't beat JPII. Go to that game and you'll see one of the best atmospheres in HS basketball. Get there an hour early, even for the girls game especially at JPII since their gym is smaller.

Ryan is always a great rival and a great competitor. My schedule point is that JPII plays them twice instead of once and that makes both teams better. Rivalry aside, JPII lost only 2 players off a state tourney team while Ryan has lost at least 3 contributors and JPII would be considered the frontrunner of the two. That certainly doesn't mean that Ryan won't beat JPII. Go to that game and you'll see one of the best atmospheres in HS basketball. Get there an hour early, even for the girls game especially at JPII since their gym is smaller.

I haven't missed a Ryan-JPII basketball game since they started playing each other. You can bet I will be there. :)