top 5 teams in memphis

balsoccer22

Jim,

If you show up I will cover ya at the concession stand (at least the first trip... I know how you are :lol: ). I think it will contain several matches worth seeing that night.

wow, serving beverages at a high school wrestling event, dude, i'm there for every match, sign me up for a lifetime pass....... <_<

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beverages, put me down for a pint or two. By then I will be student teaching at Germantown, so I guess I would have to root for them, so I wouldn't have to go in at FedEx.

Sheesh,

You two are awful!

Jose,

I didn't know that you were already signed up for your student teaching. That is fantastic! Congratulations. You are one step closer to being where you wanted to be.

Trojan Wars,

First: SBA

Per commercial Appeal

"Bartlett knocked off third-place finisher Germantown to reach the finals at the meet. Bolton was fourth, followed by Brighton, Frayser, Millington, Briarcrest and St. George's."

http://www.commercialappeal.com/mca/preps/...5231102,00.html

Congratulations Team Hamilton for Second!

http://www.wrestlingbhs.com/index.html

Edited by 171Bartlett

barlett171 alls u do is get on here and talk about how good bartlett is and it gets old come on now get a life and some friends and go out and have fun

p.s. Bartlett is not all that good

haha i would keep ur comments to urself when it comes to bartlett and mom ur messin with she is a really nice lady and is keeping positive of her team and what school are u with memphiscripwalk

barlett171 alls u do is get on here and talk about how good bartlett is and it gets old come on now get a life and some friends and go out and have fun

p.s. Bartlett is not all that good

I would love to compare , free time and friends anyday.. and if you must know I have the luxury of working from home , when I am not traveling.

They say negative words and putting valueable time into negative behavior comes from being in a negative situation.

Just remember just as much energy can be invested in something that builds people up instead of trying to tear them down..and the practice of said turns into ones true character .. carefull what you practice.

Edited by 171Bartlett

I would love to compare , free time and friends anyday.. and if you must know I have the luxury of working from home , when I am not traveling.

They say negative words and putting valueable time into negative behavior comes from being in a negative situation.

Just remember just as much energy can be invested in something that builds people up instead of trying to tear them down..and the practice of said turns into ones true character .. carefull what you practice.

i think that should be a quote, and by the way thanks for askin bout me yesterday and when i wuld be back

i think that should be a quote, and by the way thanks for askin bout me yesterday and when i wuld be back

Alot of fun watching you wrestle and your connected to our team right? I know it stinks for you guys during season to be off line. I seen a couple of our guys get injured pre season and it tears them apart when they looked forward to it all summer.. your fortunate right!

I am going to be sad when my son graduates this May.. (wrestling withdrawls!)

I suspect we will =) see you at the banquet this year!

Edited by 171Bartlett