Irish Caravan update...

harry thornton

When : TODAY

Where : Merv's (Mountain Creek Rd @ foot of God's 2nd favorite mountain)

Time : 3:30pm

Entertainment On Tap : I'll be attempting to win back my ice cream money from BCB on "The Felt" due to some poor wagering I made @ the Bradley Inv.

All fans are urged to attend. Meeting will adjourn @ 4:40. You can all still make your respective matches. Bearcat and I will be heading over to "the Lion's Den" (no MTNRASSLIN, not Billy Hull's) for a tough match w/ Coach Emily's hungry felines.

See y'all there!

Harry Thornton Esq.

Harry , I would like to extend a special invite to a coach that has had his feelings hurt that ,he personnaly, has not been invited to a meeting. So Coach ------- ,lets see how do I invite you without giving up your identity, I know . If the coach of The ****** school for boys and girls, that use to coach at the home of the Irish, that sometimes wears these bright red pants for important matches, whose daughter I coached in baseball at Dupont Rivermont , would like to join us , we would be HONORED. First 9 cokes are on us after that you are on your own

BCB

Edited by bear cat brown

Harry , I would like to extend a special invite to a coach that has had his feelings hurt that ,he personnaly, has not been invited to a meeting. So Coach ------- ,lets see how do I invite you without giving up your identity, I know . If the coach of The ****** school for boys and girls, that use to coach at the home of the Irish, that sometimes wears these bright red pants for important matches, whose daughter I coached in baseball at Dupont Rivermont , would like to join us , we would be HONORED. First three rounds are on us.

BCB

Dear BCB, I didn't know you drank alcoholic beverages. You better watch out with that stuff you might get a little froggy and decide to jump out there on the mat instead of coaching(encouraging) from matside. I have witnessed,on occassion, the men in black and white make a call you did not entirely agree with. With just enough alcohol on board it could get ugly.

Harry , I would like to extend a special invite to a coach that has had his feelings hurt that ,he personnaly, has not been invited to a meeting. So Coach ------- ,lets see how do I invite you without giving up your identity, I know . If the coach of The ****** school for boys and girls, that use to coach at the home of the Irish, that sometimes wears these bright red pants for important matches, whose daughter I coached in baseball at Dupont Rivermont , would like to join us , we would be HONORED. First 9 cokes are on us after that you are on your own

BCB

If the coach of The ****** school for boys and girls, that use to coach at the home of the Irish,

Hmmmm.........could be Yogi Anderson or Shaack

that sometimes wears these bright red pants for important matches, whose daughter I coached in baseball at Dupont Rivermont ,

Definitely not Yogi