I-A girls Basketball

danba

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know who is not the best. That is clarkrange, red boling springs, and jackson county. if they were in the district with us they would be the 5th 6th and 7th place teams.

Wow...Tell me why? You are saying the best I-A in your district can whip the best III-A team in the state.

I have it almost cornered down,as to where he is from.

Hey Muffin, You have it right, you have it Cornered Down correctly. I do not want to mention the team that this idiot says they support because the town and school does not reflect this moron's comments. He is usually all over Richland and Moore County, sometimes Santa Fe, and often the D12 schools too. He has personally attacked some of our players individually. I do not understand it because no one talks bad about them. We at Richland actually have allot a kin folk over there and we consider them our sister school. They are always competitive and the fans are great and personal friends of most of us at Richland. Who knows. He pops up every few months, runs his mouth, and then disappears. Just disregard this idiot.

Take care and Merry Christmas. :(

There's a lot of good teams this year with RBS, Crange, Summertown, Collinwood, Richland...all 5 could very well go to state, and possibly win it...But i'm gonna go with the 2 I know and that is RBS and Clarkrange...Crange has proven themselves this year by playing one of the toughest schedules in the state in 1a basketball and competing very well, they beat defending state champion and runner up by double digits, give Stone it's first loss of the season, and competed very well against Shelbyville...They have a good YOUNG team...The only real concern I have is that they are so young and it come back to bite them in the butt...

RBS one of, if not the, best offenses in the state, they've scored 60+ points in every game except 1 where they put up 52 against a good defensive team in Westmorland...People say they play a weak schedule for a state championship calliber team, but they've proven themselves through out the year by traveling to a hostile enviroment and beating a good Jackson Co team at JC, and playing one of the best teams in the state of Kentucky and beating them and scoring 70+ points in that game, beat Monroe Co convincingly, and beat 3a Gallatin who is now 11-4 after tonight, tomorrow night they play Franklin Simpson for the championship who I saw play tonight and they have a good team themselves and won this tournament last year...The only concerns I have with RBS is they can put up 60 or 70 points and it still be with in 10 points or less...When they put up 70 points they should win by 20 every time I feel, and they have trouble rebounding which i've saw all year...

Edited by swanson71

There's a lot of good teams this year with RBS, Crange, Summertown, Collinwood, Richland...all 5 could very well go to state, and possibly win it...But i'm gonna go with the 2 I know and that is RBS and Clarkrange...Crange has proven themselves this year by playing one of the toughest schedules in the state in 1a basketball and competing very well, they beat defending state champion and runner up by double digits, give Stone it's first loss of the season, and competed very well against Shelbyville...They have a good YOUNG team...The only real concern I have is that they are so young and it come back to bite them in the butt...

RBS one of, if not the, best offenses in the state, they've scored 60+ points in every game except 1 where they put up 52 against a good defensive team in Westmorland...People say they play a weak schedule for a state championship calliber team, but they've proven themselves through out the year by traveling to a hostile enviroment and beating a good Jackson Co team at JC, and playing one of the best teams in the state of Kentucky and beating them and scoring 70+ points in that game, beat Monroe Co convincingly, and beat 3a Gallatin who is now 11-4 after tonight, tomorrow night they play Franklin Simpson for the championship who I saw play tonight and they have a good team themselves and won this tournament last year...The only concerns I have with RBS is they can put up 60 or 70 points and it still be with in 10 points or less...When they put up 70 points they should win by 20 every time I feel, and they have trouble rebounding which i've saw all year...

Swanson.....Thanks for stickin up for 7a. :)