Richland@ Moore County

Unionvegas

I am going to be nicer from now on. This one is easy. Moore County goes down easily. They do not have the horses that Richland has this year. Moore County is a one man show, as others have called it. Their coach is a weiner and should not let #10 be a ball hog like she is. This is a must win for Moore County with a loss already to Santa fa. Richland by 12 plus

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that knows anything about 11A basketball will say that this will be a war until the final buzzer. And at the same time most would also say that if Tipps was your head coach and not at MC you would love him. It--- the game is not about the coaches---- it is about the kids. Let them play the game. I feel that each team has great respect for the other and realize this will be a true test for a TEAM

Anyone that knows anything about 11A basketball will say that this will be a war until the final buzzer. And at the same time most would also say that if Tipps was your head coach and not at MC you would love him. It--- the game is not about the coaches---- it is about the kids. Let them play the game. I feel that each team has great respect for the other and realize this will be a true test for a TEAM

Got some news for you, the Moore County players do not love Tipps. They make fun of him and say that he is the most feminine (sp) person on the team. And none of the parents I have talked to like him either. He just happens to be lucky enough to have been hired by a team that has always been great at girl's basketball, in a community that supports basketball big time. He is pretty much a joke of a coach. About the game, both teams have match up problems with the other. Which ever coach makes the correct adjustments will win. Neither is a very good coach. Our coach is the best in the district by far. Look what he did to Moore County last year in the district tournament.

Got some news for you, the Moore County players do not love Tipps. They make fun of him and say that he is the most feminine (sp) person on the team. And none of the parents I have talked to like him either. He just happens to be lucky enough to have been hired by a team that has always been great at girl's basketball, in a community that supports basketball big time. He is pretty much a joke of a coach. About the game, both teams have match up problems with the other. Which ever coach makes the correct adjustments will win. Neither is a very good coach. Our coach is the best in the district by far. Look what he did to Moore County last year in the district tournament.

Well if its not the Cornersville blowitall.

I am going to be nicer from now on. This one is easy. Moore County goes down easily. They do not have the horses that Richland has this year. Moore County is a one man show, as others have called it. Their coach is a weiner and should not let #10 be a ball hog like she is. This is a must win for Moore County with a loss already to Santa fa. Richland by 12 plus

Would you please not say anything good about Richland. We do not want a jerk like you predicting anything for us. JUST GO AWAY.

Someone else said that there could be match up problems for both teams. They are right. I could tell you what these are but I do not want to scout my team for Moore County. I am sure they have plenty of tape and reports themselves.

#24 Glidden will go over 1000 points tomorrow night against Moore County. I think she need 4 points. :(

The score was 44-39 Richland, and I actually guessed close on this one!! :thumb: Congrats to Richland on the win.

Usually I would be on here talking about the great win, but the way we quit in the second half is not worthy of praise. Some of the comeback by Moore County has to be credited to the competitive fire of the Moore County girls. However, we acted like we did not want to win in the second half. Maybe we thought the game was over due to the big lead at halftime. But Moore County did not quit. At least we regained our minds and held them off for the win.

Why we are not playing an 8 man rotation is beyond me. We lose nothing when playing #2 and #3 off the bench. Doing so keeps our starters fresh. Unless this changes, we will be a 27 to 30 win team sitting home after region.

Sad that the way we played in the second half may have overshadowed a great performance by Rachel Glidden who went over 1000 points for her career. No, nothing can overshadow that accomplishment. She has played hurt numerous times over the last 2 years where others would be sitting out. One thing we could have done for her is to give her a little breather last night. But she held her own, as she always does.

The next 4 games against teams that are not great this year would be a good time to set up the rotation of players before we go through a 3 game run that will determine our district. These games come one after another against Santa Fe, Corernsville, and Moore County.

Good luck to the Lady Raiders. Please realize that a game is 4 quarters, not 2. :thumb:

I would be interested in hearing Lynchmob's and unionvegas's opinion on the game. Hey Lynchmob, did you know that your daughter can only go right????????? HA Ha. I saw you look at the guy when he said that. I think he was fustraighted at our second half play. Take care.

Hey Jamie how do you go to Lynchburg from Richland? Do you have to come to Pulaski and start on 64 and then go to 55?