My First Half OW

bear cat brown

With only 7 weeks before we say goodbye to this steller Senior class, I was pondering over who in the CHATT area had Gottin it done better than the rest. My top notched research team came up with these four names:

4) Jason McCroskey---- With wins at the McCallie Invitation and The Iron Man

Tournament in Fla is on the verge of taking his 1st State

Tournament title

3) Mr Young (Will)----- Ask the Georgia Boys if he can go. Probably the most Athletic

of my top four. Relentless. Not sure who can stop him from

making his third trip to the top step

2) Mr Adamson-------- I am lucky to be around this young man, and have admired his

work ethic and leadership for the Irish for the last 2 years. He

has been our Man since day 1 and has accepted every

challenge that has come his way except setting an alarm clock

1) Mr Johnson--------- Even as a 2nd grader there was a sense that young Ben would

achieve great things in the sport of wrestling. I guess winning

2 titles and being runner-up his freshman year ain't to

shabby of a start. I think I will judge Mr Johnson career on two matches. Garrison Goins and Carson Fields whose combined two year record is 198-2. Guess who they both lost to?

Good luck to all you wrestlers over the next 7 weeks especially my Irish

bcb

Edited by bear cat brown

3) Mr Young (Will)----- Ask the Georgia Boys if he can go. Probably the most Athletic

of my top four. Relentless. Not sure who can stop him from

making his second trip to the top step

Third trip. Don't sell a brother short.

Kudos for your current choice at #1. Let the record show that the Fields match wasn't a nailbiter, either. A career retrospective should also note that he won his last three or four (is it four?) matches with the brilliant Mr. Adamson. That's about as impressive as anything else he's done.

Edited by BigRedBlooded

Mr Waddell from the Baylor School for boys and girls is certainly up there, but had the one oops against ponytail. Can't wait to see the rematch on the 11th.

bcb

What a remark. Wonder who all remembers those days.

Stephens will not be wrestling the 4th. Distended Legiments in his Cervical and pulled muscles in his Trap.

Walked on the mat with Branden Prince of Grissom like this. Wasnt to pretty.

Edited by MccMan18

Stephens will not be wrestling the 4th.

That is disappointing.

Also, above, where I said "Third. Don't sell a brother short," I meant that it would be his third trip to the top step, not that he should necessarily be ranked higher than third. It'd be hard to argue it, though.

Edited by BigRedBlooded

That is disappointing.

Also, above, where I said "Third. Don't sell a brother short," I meant that it would be his third trip to the top step, not that he should necessarily be ranked higher than third. It'd be hard to argue it, though.

Thank you mystery man. I thought it was 3 but was to lazy to do the research. BTW I think I've got a clue as to "who you is" I'll see you this weekend.

bcb

What a remark. Wonder who all remembers those days.

Stephens will not be wrestling the 4th. Distended Legiments in his Cervical and pulled muscles in his Trap.

Walked on the mat with Branden Prince of Grissom like this. Wasnt to pretty.

Hope Stephens is Ok, Those of us who have been watching him since ponytail days know that he has always been willing to take on all challengers. Hope he heals in time to resume his season.

Thank you mystery man. I thought it was 3 but was to lazy to do the research. BTW I think I've got a clue as to "who you is" I'll see you this weekend.

bcb

I have skin like leather and the diamond-hard look of a cobra

I was born [red] and weathered but I burst just like a supernova...

With my blackjack and jacket and hair slicked sweet

Silver star studs on my duds just like a Harley in heat...

From watching the 6-3 victory over Prince. Dont think it would be to smart to throw him back on the mat.

Waddel "might" have his hands full with the Walton boy. Tucker hilderth, placing 3rd at the Mccallie beating a VERY OFF Tolbert 15-8. Placing first in the Dirty South Classic. Over returning AAA state champ Snider(Gilmer,Ga).9-4 i believe

Now we have Jan 11th to look Forward to. Waddel Vs Tolbert.