Potter named Head COach at Brentwood A.

WarriorFan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love an apology from all of the doubters who said I was stupid for predicting this. From day 1 I told you guys Potter was going to be the coach and I get blasted by people. See, us Ooltewahians aren't too dumb...

Sooooooo, YOU are a coacht TN high school FB heretic too..........when did you predict the truth? Edited by Brandon100

Better be quick....he is on the BA payroll in less than about 36 hours!

Come on now seriously! how do you sleep at night knowing you just up and left the place you have called home for bascially your whole life, without addressing the people who dedicated their summer to lifting and running!The people who made a choice to give 110 % in 100 degree heat during 2-a-days at a 2 week football camp! All I ask for is a simple 'good bye" maybe an explanation! If thtas asking too much please let me know? :):):)

I would love an apology from all of the doubters who said I was stupid for predicting this. From day 1 I told you guys Potter was going to be the coach and I get blasted by people. See, us Ooltewahians aren't too dumb...

ImaOwl predicted it the week BA played McCallie during the season. In all fairness uncfan13 gave you grief and called you an "Ooltewah Neck". I and BA posters just declined to confirm your info because I had no idea back then.

Edited by USA1

No one believed me.... What do you guys think now?

OK yea i remeber readin back durnin like the 2nd week of the season you sayin this, but seriously why would we believe you! I mean thats like me( someone that has no relationship wit OHS) saying that Brain Marshall is transferring to Howard! The fact that you arent afilliated with mccallie is even more reason not be believe you, oh yeah and doesnt help that you a fan of Ooltewah, the school that happens to be known as the best football team in chattanooga, besides McCallie, buts thats a completely different topic~! i JUST GOTTA KNOW, HOW DID YOU KNOW?? :):)

ImaOwl predicted it the week BA played McCallie during the season. In all fairness uncfan13 gave you grief and called you an "Ooltewah Neck". I and BA posters just declined to confirm your info because I had no idea back then.

But the question is, how did he know>?? He must have had some kind of inside, and when i say inside im meaning INSIDE CONNECTION~! becuz the mccallie football coaching staff didnt even know!

This is huge.......I had no idea, nor did my buddies who are BA coaches......

Edited by Brandon100

OK yea i remeber readin back durnin like the 2nd week of the season you sayin this, but seriously why would we believe you! I mean thats like me( someone that has no relationship wit OHS) saying that Brain Marshall is transferring to Howard! The fact that you arent afilliated with mccallie is even more reason not be believe you, oh yeah and doesnt help that you a fan of Ooltewah, the school that happens to be known as the best football team in chattanooga, besides McCallie, buts thats a completely different topic~! i JUST GOTTA KNOW, HOW DID YOU KNOW?? :):)

Bump this Topic over to the "Ralph Potter Named the New Football Coach and AD at Brentwood Academy" post........

You were right on ImaOwl! :)

For a few bucks, ImaOwl will rub the old owls head and make prediction for other programs with coaching changes. Predictions have to be on future coaching changes only. Predicting winners haven't been quite as blissful. :):)