Richard Hardy at Sale Creek

keep dreamin

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TNbBall23 @ Jan 16 2007 - 01:49 PM) 826333828[/snapback]

how come it only said myers in the paper vs LV and not levi.....wait they only put your first name if you score double digits!!...........i guess keep dreamin is not the stud he thought he was!

I believe he is the guy who quit half way through the game at CSAS and went and sat up in the stands. How is he still on the team? How is the inmate playing?

QUOTE(Natural_Gas @ Jan 16 2007 - 02:49 PM) 826333936[/snapback]

Dear Hawk Nation,

This is Coach Richard. Thank you for your support. Also, they say that it didn't matter if they were talking good or bad about us, at least they were talking about us.

Coach Richards,

This is TheRealGeno. Please get ahold of your Hawk Nation. They need to worry about "The Nest" and not worry about what everyone else is doing.

QUOTE(TheRealGeno @ Jan 17 2007 - 08:56 AM) 826334769[/snapback]

Oh no, trouble in "The Nest." Arguing among each other is not a good sign.

hardyharhar doesnt play for RH we had a team meetin an he isnt here he s from another school jus screwing around on here, yea i only score 7 points maybe against LV but we won the game didnt we? (thats what matters) i never said i was a stud i never bragged bout anything i have done im not gonna tell my numbers on here so it doesnt sound like i care what people on here think, it doesnt bother me talk about me all you want to i dont mind the attention please continue, joe is playing good by the way, ad yes i did quit in the csas game, i did 100 suicides afterwards to get back on the team after that.but if we win a game i dont care if i even score its fine with me hardyharhar is from SP and the only dime you will be dropping is a bag "homie", and foul raul, did you come to the xmas tourny? cause if you did you would realize that there was a hole in the back left corner in our gym that had plywood over it, if you will come to the school somtime during the week we can show you our contractor still hasnt finished it we have 2 stell gray doors on hinges right now and if SP had a gym they could have played us but wait.... they dont!! so they play us 2 times here, when we want to play them

QUOTE(TheRealGeno @ Jan 17 2007 - 12:00 PM) 826335010[/snapback]

These guys are getting ridiculous and now are dragging others into it. Keep dreamin about eating another muffin big un. You play muffins, eat muffins and before you know it you turn into a Big Green Apple Muffin.

actually i like muffins , and if you were from RH hardyharhar you would know we didnt have a team meeting but i just made you tell everyone on here you dont go here so you and all"da fellas" arent together on anything

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Jan 17 2007 - 09:28 AM) 826334806[/snapback]

hardyharhar doesnt play for RH we had a team meetin an he isnt here he s from another school jus screwing around on here, yea i only score 7 points maybe against LV but we won the game didnt we? (thats what matters) i never said i was a stud i never bragged bout anything i have done im not gonna tell my numbers on here so it doesnt sound like i care what people on here think, it doesnt bother me talk about me all you want to i dont mind the attention please continue, joe is playing good by the way, ad yes i did quit in the csas game, i did 100 suicides afterwards to get back on the team after that.but if we win a game i dont care if i even score its fine with me hardyharhar is from SP and the only dime you will be dropping is a bag "homie", and foul raul, did you come to the xmas tourny? cause if you did you would realize that there was a hole in the back left corner in our gym that had plywood over it, if you will come to the school somtime during the week we can show you our contractor still hasnt finished it we have 2 stell gray doors on hinges right now and if SP had a gym they could have played us but wait.... they dont!! so they play us 2 times here, when we want to play them

Fowl Raoul was at the Christmas tourney. The only hole I saw was the one in your head and I could barely see that because of you wig. You need to get your wig split.

QUOTE(HardyHarHar @ Jan 17 2007 - 03:48 PM) 826335300[/snapback]

come on sweetheart, you know the truth. don't try to get on here and sound smart now. it's WAY too late for that. you know what happened. let's have another meeting and get this out once and for all. i'm finally ready to reveal myself to you...but not in the way you'd probably like. tell you what...i'll walk some suicides with you when coach finds out.

just remember when your wide open callin for da ball, i'll be the one smilin at ya and passin it to someone else. hopefully i'll be able to get it to the inmate before he gets put back in the klink.

There is major problems at Hardy High right now. There is too much arguing amongst the team for them to be successful.