District 2-AA MVP Race

Handyman21

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Handyman21 @ Jan 13 2007 - 10:39 AM) 826330576[/snapback]

Who are the top players as of right now and who will get it?

I believe that mostly everyone could speculate it would be either Adam Woodrick from Pigeon Forge or Josh Estes from Claiborne that will be up there at the end of the season. I would give the edge to Woodrick because I feel like he rebounds and passes more but can also score at will. His playmaking ability is outstanding though. I am also going to give a "Cinderella" pick if I may. I would also watch out for Grant Nichols from PF because he is averaging 14 points against district opponents in 3 games this year and he is doing that coming off the bench.

QUOTE(sammy3462 @ Jan 13 2007 - 12:06 PM) 826330690[/snapback]

I believe that mostly everyone could speculate it would be either Adam Woodrick from Pigeon Forge or Josh Estes from Claiborne that will be up there at the end of the season. I would give the edge to Woodrick because I feel like he rebounds and passes more but can also score at will. His playmaking ability is outstanding though. I am also going to give a "Cinderella" pick if I may. I would also watch out for Grant Nichols from PF because he is averaging 14 points against district opponents in 3 games this year and he is doing that coming off the bench.

Kevin Holzer, Gatlinburg Pittman, and he hasn't even played yet. Second semester he will be on the floor. Watch out for the Highlanders, not the same team after the break.

QUOTE(Handyman21 @ Jan 15 2007 - 03:02 PM) 826332673[/snapback]

how much better will he make GP?

You never know, and you don't know how the team dynamics will change. He is a pretty decent basketball player, excellent scorer, knows the game. How would adding Woodrick to PF change their team?

QUOTE(BIGFAN4525 @ Jan 22 2007 - 03:32 PM) 826341244[/snapback]

The District MVP will be one of three people: Woodrick (PF), Estes (Claiborne), or O'Dell (Claiborne). Watch and see how the season goes on and see who you think the MVP should be.

I believe at this point of the season Estes is the clear winner at this point.Woodrick &Mccarty are next.Claiborne are 5-0 in district play.

QUOTE(23tnball @ Jan 22 2007 - 05:01 PM) 826341363[/snapback]

I believe at this point of the season Estes is the clear winner at this point.Woodrick &Mccarty are next.Claiborne are 5-0 in district play.

Who is Mccarty? Most likely I know who your talkin bout it's just I really don't know names I only know the player's numbers.

• 2 weeks later...