Dickson Co. High School

Driven

QUOTE(Driven @ Jan 28 2007 - 03:06 PM) 826349355[/snapback]

With the current Dickson Co. struggles, do they have any 9th graders that will help next year?

I know of one by the name of Chris McClurkin. He plays a little varsity now but he seems to be the scoring leader for thier JV team. Tuck's son might be able to contribute a little next year. Not sure of any other kids. I think they had some athletic freshman on JV as well. Primm comes back next year as well as one of the post players.

QUOTE(TnBball @ Jan 28 2007 - 04:38 PM) 826349461[/snapback]

I know of one by the name of Chris McClurkin. He plays a little varsity now but he seems to be the scoring leader for thier JV team. Tuck's son might be able to contribute a little next year. Not sure of any other kids. I think they had some athletic freshman on JV as well. Primm comes back next year as well as one of the post players.

I know that Coach Tuck was a good college player in both basketball and baseball. Is his son pretty good? How big is he?

QUOTE(Driven @ Jan 28 2007 - 05:50 PM) 826349520[/snapback]

I know that Coach Tuck was a good college player in both basketball and baseball. Is his son pretty good? How big is he?

Dickson has one senior and two juniors on the team. They are all starting. There are five more players that either start or play significant minutes. Four of these are sophomores and one freshman. The freshmen on the JV team are very athletic, including Coach Tuck’s son. However, like most freshmen they need a bit more seasoning.

Dickson has been in every game this year with the exception of Clarksville. Hopefully some good things will happen during the remainder of the season and the district tournament.