2007 Schedules and Rosters

CoachT

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jrm2x @ Mar 17 2007 - 10:57 PM) 826415863[/snapback]Hey coacht for Shelbyville baseball please add these game results to their schedule: March 16 Siegel 8 Shelbyville 1

March 17 Oakland 18 Shelbyville 10

March 31 Shelbyville 12 Forrest 2

March 31 Shelbyville 7 Warren Co. 0

April 7 Franklin 11 Shelbyville 8

Thanks

Please update these games for Shelbyvilles Baseball Schedule

Thanks

QUOTE(Rebel22 @ Apr 2 2007 - 02:05 PM) 826428338[/snapback]Delete Maryville vs S Doyle on April 4th. Somebody must have mis posted. They play William Blount on that day

Also the William Blount game on April 4th was a District game, but the D was not entered and thus it doesn't show up in the district records. Please enter D for that game and deletle the S Doyle April 4th game.

Coach T,

I was wondering if the April 28 game scheduled between Union City and Wartburg at Oakdale is an actual game to be played. I would like to attend this game since my alma mater (Union City) will be over in East Tennessee. Could you get me some information on this?

Thanks,

bhhvols

QUOTE(bhhvols @ Apr 20 2007 - 05:31 PM) 826442051[/snapback]Coach T,

I was wondering if the April 28 game scheduled between Union City and Wartburg at Oakdale is an actual game to be played. I would like to attend this game since my alma mater (Union City) will be over in East Tennessee. Could you get me some information on this?

Thanks,

bhhvols

The Wartburg & Union City game will be held @ Oakdale. The game is scheduled to start at 4:00 pm Saturday April 28,2007. If all goes well and it does not rain us out.