Oneida, how are they gonna be?

Crackhead

QUOTE(bigtime @ Mar 4 2007 - 12:16 AM) 826399012[/snapback]I dont really remember who saw it, but I guess he wasn't getting much action in right field. LOL

Pooh never played short stop. He wuz luky to play in right field. Oneida has more than 1 picher this year. I been told they got at least 7 with pichin experence.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How ironic that Allen Hughett end up back at Sunbright--the sight of his now apparent infamous cell phone conversation that got him sent to the bus right in the middle of the inning. Wow! PRICELESS /mellow.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mellow:" border="0" alt="mellow.gif" />

QUOTE(bigtime @ Mar 4 2007 - 12:16 AM) 826399012[/snapback]I dont really remember who saw it, but I guess he wasn't getting much action in right field. LOL

yeh they got experience watchin the ball fly over there head to?? all 7 of them wil have whip-lash before the year is over!!

I never said he played shortstop that was someone else on page 3. Theres no way that would be possible anyway. Oh yea, who was you talkin about the 7. I got kinda lost there and that they would have wiplash. Sorry but im kinda clueless as to who your talkin about LOL.

Ok Ok guys we all know just how unintelegent pooh is. Thats never been a hard question to answer. So lets just concentrait on how the trib has been doin the past couple of days. Has anyone been down to watch them practice.

GO BIG O !!!!!!

OUT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Last night was the first time this team has even seen live pitching or play. It didnt look to good either. Although oneida took about 30 players and played everbody 2 innings and pitched everbody one inning. Everyone batted through so couldnt really tell how the lineup looked. Hope it looks better thursday.