can mckenzie win state

cptjack34

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cptjack34 @ Feb 18 2007 - 07:44 AM) 826377110[/snapback]sure they have the new kid so mckenzie will do good,but what about liberty (they dont have any good players i dont think

I don't think Coach English has had spring try-outs yet....I'm sure we'll pick up a couple more players.

I think we've got a pretty good team this year though.

QUOTE(cptjack34 @ Feb 18 2007 - 07:44 AM) 826377110[/snapback]sure they have the new kid so mckenzie will do good,but what about liberty (they dont have any good players i dont think

My comments on Logan Poore, Logan will be an asset to the Mckenzie Rebels in the future. But as for now, The Rebels had some players on the bench last yr that were better than the ones who were playing. Now don't jump off the cliff on this. I didn't say they were better than Drew Hayes. But, Last yr we had some players that couldn't hit to save thier lives. And reverse some who could hit but defense was terrible. But these guys didn't get to play because they were underclassmen. Glenn Smith batted a impressive .392 average and was the only Junior on the field. Parker Jones a sophmore played third latter in the season for Broadbent whose defense stunk. But the real fart was his bat. But he was a senior so....... The Rebels were carried by Drew Hayes .511 John Wheat .370 and Bugs .392 the rest of the Rebels were at .225 or lower. This yr we will have more skilled athlete's playing and hitting and solid pitching as well. I like our chances, I'll not make any bold predictions except this.....

If this team jells before playoff time into what it can......oooooooh baby.