District 6-A

Ghostwriter

QUOTE(SeqValleyFan @ Feb 20 2007 - 02:43 PM) 826381260[/snapback]Good Post Zinna!! Who are richard hardy's seniors I thought myers was a junior, i thought joe was the only one who graduated?(or at elast stopped going to school after this year)

Levi Myers, Joe Robinson, Ben West, Shane POE, Alex Westmoreland, Sterling Lund, Jason Marler, Corey Bryant, Tyler Stewart . All but two of the Hawks starters.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Outburst @ Feb 20 2007 - 11:36 AM) 826380996[/snapback]oh yea. maybe if we played prv four times, tharptown, woodville and berean we could have stand out players. not hard to score consistently against those guys. any one of the four that i listed are better than any and all at rh so keep dreamin. yea and my cousin and zima are very close so i take cuzs word over yours ne day.

you cant even say his name right so why are you talking about him? its zinna not zima, ok if they are all better than RH players what are thier stats, cause myers has scored 21,27,& 13 i think against you, 27 against MC 18 two times against LOV and 15+ both times they played csas, Zinna scored 22 against SP and joe had 16, myers averages 18 a game and joe and zinna average 13 each, how is that not good?

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Feb 20 2007 - 11:15 PM) 826382013[/snapback]you cant even say his name right so why are you talking about him? its zinna not zima, ok if they are all better than RH players what are thier stats, cause myers has scored 21,27,& 13 i think against you, 27 against MC 18 two times against LOV and 15+ both times they played csas, Zinna scored 22 against SP and joe had 16, myers averages 18 a game and joe and zinna average 13 each, how is that not good?

Outburst before you start talking make sure you know what you are talking about. RH played PRV 2 times in reg season and 1 time in a Christmas tourney. Also just because you don't know them doesn't mean they are not good. PRV beat us an Silverdale this season. " Silverdale didn't have the best year but still they play Grace, Temple, Hixson as well. Woodville won the RH Christmas tourney last year which beat Silverdale in that. That was Silverdales best team last year. You can say what you want when you have three players that avg in double digits in scoring 25 rebounds 3 steals and 8 assists per game between them there doing pretty good. By the way that was their avg against SP,CSAS,LOV,North Jackson,Whitwell Sale Creek and Silverdale. The Berean game you refer to. The starters played about 8 minutes of the game and scored about 6 points. Wow they really padded there stats for that one! The only reason RH didn't win more big game is their bench. They have gotten better but they don't have the skills or quickness to hang with CSAS, SP and such. But I would still put RH starting five up against anyone in this district and they can hang with any of them.

QUOTE(oldtimeballer @ Feb 21 2007 - 07:19 AM) 826382378[/snapback]Outburst before you start talking make sure you know what you are talking about. RH played PRV 2 times in reg season and 1 time in a Christmas tourney. Also just because you don't know them doesn't mean they are not good. PRV beat us an Silverdale this season. " Silverdale didn't have the best year but still they play Grace, Temple, Hixson as well. Woodville won the RH Christmas tourney last year which beat Silverdale in that. That was Silverdales best team last year. You can say what you want when you have three players that avg in double digits in scoring 25 rebounds 3 steals and 8 assists per game between them there doing pretty good. By the way that was their avg against SP,CSAS,LOV,North Jackson,Whitwell Sale Creek and Silverdale. The Berean game you refer to. The starters played about 8 minutes of the game and scored about 6 points. Wow they really padded there stats for that one! The only reason RH didn't win more big game is their bench. They have gotten better but they don't have the skills or quickness to hang with CSAS, SP and such. But I would still put RH starting five up against anyone in this district and they can hang with any of them.

thats funny. i thought i knew what im talking about. november 24(70-58), december 14(56-78), december 30(77-65), and february 1(56-46). i know that im not getting that high priced rh edukashion but that makes 4 times in my sp math. your schedule is weak with sp and csas being the only quality teams that you play. your oponents were a combined 76 - 163 excluding the 12 games against nonmember schools such powerhouses as tharptown, berean, woodville and prv. you had one quality nonmember game against nj. take sp and csas out of themix and your oponents were a combined 46 - 142. shouldnt be difficult to have good stats against that type of competition. the bench was not the problem. the problem is that rh is weak and not well coached. they had a great season for them and now they will be back down where they belong. id hate to be on that team next year. will be a long one.

QUOTE(Outburst @ Feb 21 2007 - 09:24 AM) 826382556[/snapback]thats funny. i thought i knew what im talking about. november 24(70-58), december 14(56-78), december 30(77-65), and february 1(56-46). i know that im not getting that high priced rh edukashion but that makes 4 times in my sp math. your schedule is weak with sp and csas being the only quality teams that you play. your oponents were a combined 76 - 163 excluding the 12 games against nonmember schools such powerhouses as tharptown, berean, woodville and prv. you had one quality nonmember game against nj. take sp and csas out of themix and your oponents were a combined 46 - 142. shouldnt be difficult to have good stats against that type of competition. the bench was not the problem. the problem is that rh is weak and not well coached. they had a great season for them and now they will be back down where they belong. id hate to be on that team next year. will be a long one.

if they arent well coached why did richards get Coach of the year in the district?

QUOTE(Ghostwriter @ Feb 20 2007 - 11:26 PM) 826382236[/snapback]Idiot it's also not always about stats.

didnt say it was just making a piont, idiot is all you can think of, if that makes you feel better to call a kid an idiot go ahead it bothers me none

QUOTE(Outburst @ Feb 21 2007 - 09:24 AM) 826382556[/snapback]thats funny. i thought i knew what im talking about. november 24(70-58), december 14(56-78), december 30(77-65), and february 1(56-46). i know that im not getting that high priced rh edukashion but that makes 4 times in my sp math. your schedule is weak with sp and csas being the only quality teams that you play. your oponents were a combined 76 - 163 excluding the 12 games against nonmember schools such powerhouses as tharptown, berean, woodville and prv. you had one quality nonmember game against nj. take sp and csas out of themix and your oponents were a combined 46 - 142. shouldnt be difficult to have good stats against that type of competition. the bench was not the problem. the problem is that rh is weak and not well coached. they had a great season for them and now they will be back down where they belong. id hate to be on that team next year. will be a long one.

and if they are so bad then why did they beat your great pirates?

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:53 AM) 826382607[/snapback]if they arent well coached why did richards get Coach of the year in the district?

didnt say it was just making a piont, idiot is all you can think of, if that makes you feel better to call a kid an idiot go ahead it bothers me none

Becuase the good ole' boys are tired of getting beat by CSAS so they gave it to Ivan the Great. Oh yeah, he lost the game against SP b/c he was to busy arguing w/ the fans behind the bench and not coaching.

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Feb 21 2007 - 09:51 AM) 826382607[/snapback]if they arent well coached why did richards get Coach of the year in the district?

he probably begged for it like he did last year. coach lewis told us that richards asked for his vote last year and promised to vote for lewis this year. sounds like he may have found enough takers.

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Feb 21 2007 - 09:54 AM) 826382607[/snapback]and if they are so bad then why did they beat your great pirates?

cmon levi. you know yall just got lucky for one game.

QUOTE(Outburst @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:24 AM) 826382556[/snapback]thats funny. i thought i knew what im talking about. november 24(70-58), december 14(56-78), december 30(77-65), and february 1(56-46). i know that im not getting that high priced rh edukashion but that makes 4 times in my sp math. your schedule is weak with sp and csas being the only quality teams that you play. your oponents were a combined 76 - 163 excluding the 12 games against nonmember schools such powerhouses as tharptown, berean, woodville and prv. you had one quality nonmember game against nj. take sp and csas out of themix and your oponents were a combined 46 - 142. shouldnt be difficult to have good stats against that type of competition. the bench was not the problem. the problem is that rh is weak and not well coached. they had a great season for them and now they will be back down where they belong. id hate to be on that team next year. will be a long one.

RH was not weak they just wasn't deep enough. I know they lost both to CSAS and 2 to SP but in all the games it was close at the half. SP game 1 they were up four, game 2 we were up by eight or more i cant remember. game 3 down 4 and CSAS game 1 up 2 at half and game 2 down only 4. But that was due to playing their starters the whole time. By the third they were dragging and they just didn't have enough off the bench to keep them in it. If they would have played a tougher schedule it really wouldn't have helped them I don't think. But they had a good year anyway. CSAS was still the best team, but give SP credit for almost upsetting them for the title. I was hoping SP would knock them off. You guys will probably be the only team to have a chance again next year. It's going to be a long season for the Hawks it will be hard for them to even win any district games. But you never know thats why they play the game. Congrats to CSAS,SP,LOV,RH for this season. Good luck in the region. Someone needs an upset for our District!