Upperman @ White House

BenStiller23

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dickyv @ Feb 23 2007 - 11:05 AM) 826385841[/snapback]Due a good game? That translates to we stink. 4th in the district and you think you can compete with WH.

White House might get more than they bargained for. Upperman may have lost a few but they are a tough outfit to handle. I hope Upperman can pull it off. I don't think White House is unbeatable, tough yes, but so is Upperman.

Wildcat 1970

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 23 2007 - 12:57 PM) 826386011[/snapback]That game earlier in the season, 11/18/06, a White House win 53-52 in overtime, was played before we had everyone back. You are correct in that statement. Wood and Gaines didn't play that night. That's two juniors at 6-5 and 6-8 respectively that didn't play. Gaines, district tourney MVP, scored 26 against Greenbrier and 24 against Station Camp. This team has taken a whole new look since these two came back and they get better each time they hit the floor. If I were Upperman, I wouldn't hang my hat on "we only lost by one the first time we played them" !!!!!!!

They didnt get any of the twin towers I dont think they want any of Big Daddy Gaines!!! Or Biggen!! White House by at least 10!!!

i dont no after watching upperman play these last few games they have really stunk it up bad and the thing bout it was they played it at HOME wat the heck lol but anyways i think that white house will beat them i saw upperman playing and there was two minuetes to go and jones went up for a lay up and missed which didnt kill them that much they were down by about 2 or 4 and after he missed that lay up and got a technical called on him they gave up everyone one of them on upperman gave up if they do that with white house they will get stomped but if they pull off a good game it mite be close over all i will still say white house by 7