Harry Thornton

bear cat brown

Would you please post, the nuts and bolts of our award presentation meeting. Coach Carter is having extreme wrestling withdrawls and I fear if we go to long, his outcome will not be pretty.

Still love my Irish

bcb iii

In reserving a Ballroom,be advised that the 1st Ballot Hall of Famer BRB will be making his OutstandingWriter speech.

QUOTE(bear cat brown @ Feb 23 2007 - 02:49 PM) 826386101[/snapback]Would you please post, the nuts and bolts of our award presentation meeting. Coach Carter is having extreme wrestling withdrawls and I fear if we go to long, his outcome will not be pretty.

Still love my Irish

bcb iii

In reserving a Ballroom,be advised that the 1st Ballot Hall of Famer BRB will be making his OutstandingWriter speech.

Let's make it an ALL NIGHTER. (Or at least til our moms say we gotta come home). Better call me.

Later when you're straighter,

HT

PS-Is "Clarence" really gonna show ?

QUOTE(harry thornton @ Feb 23 2007 - 02:57 PM) 826386118[/snapback]Let's make it an ALL NIGHTER. (Or at least til our moms say we gotta come home). Better call me.

Later when you're straighter,

HT

PS-Is "Clarence" really gonna show ?

Can't you guys just send an email without a post!

Season ending post recap of the season coming soon!! Be on lookout

KEEFJAMS

QUOTE(keefjams @ Feb 25 2007 - 12:50 AM) 826388099[/snapback]Can't you guys just send an email without a post!

Season ending post recap of the season coming soon!! Be on lookout

KEEFJAMS

Cuz if we did it that way, you wouldn't be aware of it which would severely cut the odds of you attending and gosh knows we wouldn't want that.

PS -Your Ringgold ties/love are apparent which leads me to wonder... Please tell me you didn't choose your screen name based upon one or both of the Fabulous Keefe brothers from Ringgold and you couldn't even spell "Keefe" correctly. They are awesome wrestlers and men and they deserve way better.

HT

QUOTE(bear cat brown @ Feb 23 2007 - 02:49 PM) 826386101[/snapback]Would you please post, the nuts and bolts of our award presentation meeting. Coach Carter is having extreme wrestling withdrawls and I fear if we go to long, his outcome will not be pretty.

Still love my Irish

bcb iii

... Ask and ye shall receive...

The final wrap-up meeting of the '06-'07 D1 & D2 TSSAA High School Rasslin' season...

Tues. Feb 27th

Merv's (Mountain Creek Rd. location)

4:00 pm til (later than usual for alas, we have no match to attend)

Agenda - 1.- finalization / approval of the minutes

B.- election of next year's officers

3.- last & final crowning of undisputed "King of the green felt"

D.- brief B.S. session pertaining to Reality vs. "The way things should have panned out"

5.- The "handing over of the gavel"

I will now ride off into the sunset and join Mtnrasslin in the ranks of "Guys that used to have a high school wrestler out on the mat so my stomach was a little more in a knot but now I don't so I can show up to a match 2 minutes before it starts, carefree, and sit on the top row of bleachers and politely and calmly applaud the efforts of my friends' kids and not act like a frothing, rabid, psychotic fool because no one's out there trying to inflict pain and loss on the fruit of my loins"

I think I can work with that.

If you ever attended even 1 meeting, your presence is MANDATORY

If you never attended even 1 meeting your presence is strongly urged

Coach Carter , ITJX, Mr. Wonderful, Walkenvol, BCB you're there.

Allsaints, round up all your McCallie boys and C'mon

Raider76, get Herm, deadux and the rest of your Baylor guys.

Oh yeah, even keef(e)jams, stovepipe, and my newest, specialest, bestest buddy...

richard(head)is#1

You guys c'mon too. We'll buy you guys a Shirley Temple.

Teaser***** It is rumored that "Clarence" may be there

Oh, can you show?

Roll call !! RSVP (So we'll know how many spam dainties to order) Holler here if you're comin'

So it is written, so it is done.

QUOTE(harry thornton @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:16 AM) 826389878[/snapback]... Ask and ye shall receive...

The final wrap-up meeting of the '06-'07 D1 & D2 TSSAA High School Rasslin' season...

Tues. Feb 27th

Merv's (Mountain Creek Rd. location)

4:00 pm til (later than usual for alas, we have no match to attend)

Agenda - 1.- finalization / approval of the minutes

B.- election of next year's officers

3.- last & final crowning of undisputed "King of the green felt"

D.- brief B.S. session pertaining to Reality vs. "The way things should have panned out"

5.- The "handing over of the gavel"

I will now ride off into the sunset and join Mtnrasslin in the ranks of "Guys that used to have a high school wrestler out on the mat so my stomach was a little more in a knot but now I don't so I can show up to a match 2 minutes before it starts, carefree, and sit on the top row of bleachers and politely and calmly applaud the efforts of my friends' kids and not act like a frothing, rabid, psychotic fool because no one's out there trying to inflict pain and loss on the fruit of my loins"

I think I can work with that.

If you ever attended even 1 meeting, your presence is MANDATORY

If you never attended even 1 meeting your presence is strongly urged

Coach Carter , ITJX, Mr. Wonderful, Walkenvol, BCB you're there.

Allsaints, round up all your McCallie boys and C'mon

Raider76, get Herm, deadux and the rest of your Baylor guys.

Oh yeah, even keef(e)jams, stovepipe, and my newest, specialest, bestest buddy...

richard(head)is#1

You guys c'mon too. We'll buy you guys a Shirley Temple.

Roll call !! RSVP (So we'll know how many spam dainties to order) Holler here if you're comin'

So it is written, so it is done.

Harry-----will Bear Cat Brown be giving out the award for dumbest post that he promised at the start of the season? We had some early candidates, but then it kind of fell by the wayside, what with the taping scandal and all. You need to be sure to post the results of your meeting here for those of us across the mountain ( Monteagle) who, sadly, cannot attend the festivities.

As for your leaving this board now that your son has finished his stellar career, that ain't happenin', bro. You can't leave this board. You want to know why. Here's why.

Harry, we live in a world that has wrestling matches. And those wrestling matches have to be analyzed, criticized, broken down, shredded and torn apart by men with stones, men like yourself. Who's gonna do it if you quit? Soms? Rigger? Walkenvol? Chattcity? RMC? Takedown3? Texas23? cbq? Bluewhirlygig? Tornadotwin? Bayou Bear? Irishdad (in a comeback)? You can continue to cheer for your beloved Irish and curse the Baylor School for Boys and Girls no matter where you are. You have that right. But you also have a greater responsibility to this board than you seem to fathom. You don't understand what I know: that your whiskey-addled posts and predictions, while bombastisc, often incoherent but always humorous , inspire people like BCB, ijtx, spydr1966, MtRasslin, Big Red Blooded, Raider76, and the rest of your lower East Tennessee/North Georgia hillbillies (affectionately speaking, of course). Your existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to some, saves the rest of us mackerel snappers ( myself being one) from the likes of keefejams, Stovepipe, richardis #1 and others of their ilk who seek to take down the Green Irish Nation. You don't really want to quit this board. Because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties or with your spouse in the privacy of your bedroom at night, you want to be posting on this board. You need to be posting on this board. You use use words like best of luck, so long, its been fun......... I know better. But right now, I have neither the time nor the inclination to further explain this to a man who for the last two years has risen and slept under the blanket of the very assurance of wrestling comraderie that CoachT provides. I'd prefer that you just said thank you, see all of you next season, and went on your way to Merv's for another cold one with the Irish Caravan. If not, then I suggest you hit your keyboard and work on your next post. Either way, I don't give a you-know-what, you ain't leaving this board. You want the truth? You can't handle the truth---------- because you and I both know that you are going to be back here next year. Quit? Shoot, Bear Cat won't let you quit.

And besides, your thespian career, which needs this board for its very survival, is just taking off.

Please provide us with a summary of the festivities tommorrow night. Any possibility that Bear Cat Brown might tape the meeting for those of us who cannot attend? I'll be happy to provide any assurance necessary to Mr. Carter, Baby Bear Mom and all the good folks up in Bradley County that it will be used for private purposes only, and that, as the great Dandy Don Meredith would say every Monday night, any further use or dissemination of the tape will be strictly prohibited.

See ya on the flip side.