7AA and yes I'll eat some crow

tennisguy

Ok even though my prediction came a year late where 7AA I felt could win some games, they did manage to take their two home games tonight. Congratulations to these two and I hope you represent your respective schools well. I am still sticking to my guns that if district realignment wouldn't have happened and Lipscomb, MLK, and Hume-Fogg were still around then it might be the next century before you guys won a game but you play the cards that are dealt and you done a fine job.

Ok Indian now to you. You can do whatever you want as far as deleting me on here because I don't get on enough anymore to amount to anything and I kinda wish you would because it would show a direct abuse of your big bad moderator status that you must be proud of. I've spoke about 7AA in the terms that you said were offensive for a few years now. If you deem that term as inappropriate then thats ok. You can even block the thread, I've had a few blocked in my days of being on here though I've not visited here much recently. BUT you do not go in and make a lil smart comment like that to me and then lock the thread. You can lock it without running your little mouth and making yourself look cool. If being a moderator is a point of pride to you then thats fine. Do your job and try to keep an air of professionalism in doing so. You let the power to block and edit go to your head so you go ahead and do whatever you do to this one but I'll not let you try and punk me out like that.

To everyone else, sorry you guys had to read that but over the years we have had some moderators that like to wield the power a little bit too much which is bad because most are fair and do a good job.

To everyone else that still has a dog in the race, good luck to your respective teams and I wish you all the best!!