Stone Memorial vs Marshall Co.

Stone Age

I really think that this will be a close game. Stone Memorial has a good team but Marshall County has one of the best defenses in the district and region if not the state. Does Stone Memorial have anyone who can match up to all the talent that Marshall County has. Each of the starting 5 and the bench have their own talent and these talents combine make for a lethal combination. Marshall County is playing some of the best basketball of the year right now. They are playing excellent team ball .

Don't forget that only the best of the best get to punch their ticket the "Boro" and don't count them out, because they went to McNairy County and beat the home team, by 14 points in front of very packed, very loud hometown crowd. I won't lay odds on the winner, but I will say that MCHS will give Stone Memorial all they want and more if MCHS plays their own style of basketball. They are a team of very talented, determined young ladies who went into the substate, knocking at the door to get into state. Luckily someone answered and said "Honey Hush" come inside. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Best of luck to the Marshall County Lady Tigerettes and to the Lady Forrest Basketball Team!

I think Marshall Co will give Stone Memorial all they can handle and take the win.......can't wait to see this game!!!!! Best of luck to our southern Marshall County team...GO TIGERETTES!!!!!! and of course GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!! I am so very thrilled to have had the priviledge of watching so many of you work so hard and now to see the results of that effort....here you are at the big DANCE......... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />