CULLEOKA STATE BOUND!

femaletamale

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(femaletamale @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:12 PM) 826401602[/snapback]CULLYREP, make sure you and all the rest of your guys are there to cheer us on. And you too, DRAMA! You can bring yo mama, and yo daddy! And I will be there if I have to hitchhike, and that would not be a pretty sight on the side of the road.

femaletamale, i'll give you a ride if you are desperate need! on another note, tonight's game was the most excitement i have experienced in awhile. getting up by ten, then only a two point lead, then back to ten...stressful! good game to both teams. my prediction for state is go to the first round and watch culleoka win by 5. i'll save my second prediction for when we get past the first round.

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 6 2007 - 02:23 AM) 826401719[/snapback]this is just my oppinion. how about all the cully fans get on here and talk about how great their team is. thats just real fun to read about. the team is good, however, lucky. fortunate to have made it this far.

bballer13, there is a difference in being proud of your team, cheering on your team, vs. talking about how great a team is! You don't get on here and dawg your team, do you? I about died when I saw your prediction yesterday b/c you have been right on so many games lately...........but not this time! Whew....you scared me and so did that close game. I knew one team was gonna be heart-broken last night. Eagleville played awesome...but somehow, we pulled out another win! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> GO WARRIORS!

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 6 2007 - 02:23 AM) 826401719[/snapback]this is just my oppinion. how about all the cully fans get on here and talk about how great their team is. thats just real fun to read about. the team is good, however, lucky. fortunate to have made it this far.

shut up and go wait on your team to get out of the first round of the districts man......you always got somethin to say about the team....and its starting to get annoying....why dont you pull for us to win the state....as much as id hate it i would probably do it for santa fe man....but i guess it would take a bit of maturity for you to do that now wouldnt it /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />