10-AAA

ut18vols

First off, lets put ALL information on this board, I'm tired of having to find and search through the 10 other 10-AAA threads. With that said, this board is for all season long and talk about all the games, ask any questions, and so forth

My quick question, what are the standings like, how is everyone doing, just checking on how the season is going

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall see the On the Ball Baseball feature, here is a short part of the mag, I got this off their website(ontheballmag.com)

Clarksville looks to be the favorite in 10-AAA with Ryne Harper, Haskell Fink and Trey Thompson’s bats as well as David Trent’s arm. Clarksville Northeast sophomore Johnny Newsom will try and better a freshman campaign that saw him hit .440 with 52 RBIs and four HRs. Springfield’s Kyle Jones also brings a strong bat at a .429 average with five longballs. Dickson County’s Ryan Renegar has an outstanding arm that went 9-0 in the regular season with a 1.77 ERA.

Springfield snapped their losing streak with a win last night against Cheatham Co. 4-3, they got Kenwood(0-11) next week(Monday and Tuesday), should be 2 easy wins, then they play @ White House Heritage on Thursday

What about the other teams in distrcit, I like to know whats going on