4AAA District Standings

kobayashi

QUOTE(yankees0two @ Mar 27 2007 - 11:48 AM) 826424032[/snapback]South Doyle 2 - 0 100%

Maryville 3 - 1 75%

Heritage 2 - 1 67%

Farragut 3 - 2 60%

Bearden 1 - 1 50%

William Blount 1 - 2 34%

Sevier Co. 1 - 4 20%

Lenoir City 0 - 2 0%

Bearden is 2-1 with wins over LC and Farragut.

• 1 month later...

QUOTE(7inningparadise @ May 9 2007 - 07:53 AM) 826455192[/snapback]Well , it means who is district champ, so I think it does means something, and you obviously are from William Blount becaus no one besides someone from WB would say they have class, I would say they are one of the more classless teams around, now I did not say they can not play the game

I guess that means you're the one with no class. Kids are kids, trash talk happens. All I was saying is that no one was rubbing in the win. It doesn't matter who is playing whom, all teams do that and you know it. You just might not like one particular player, or coach. But, bash a whole team for something you heard or think you know? I could say that about at least one player on every team out there including yours. So get off your high horse. And yes, I am from William Blount (Middle school, that is,) my son goes there...and I went to Maryville. Imagine that. I like both teams and the players on them. By the way, where did you say you were from? I did say Maryville has class too they can win gracfully and lose gracfully. They leave it on the field too. Good luck to SD and WB in the region.